Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I wish I didnt have to watch ESPN

wlvrnstlr4life

I love college football and I always will, but SEC dick sucking is unreal. Cant even give Boise credit for a tackle in the back field. Instead have to say, well he was unblocked. Ole Miss just made a mistake. They're playing badly, 1st game and all.

That Boise game was so sloppy I had to turn the channel, the SEC fans (commentators) didn't help the situation one bit. Either Boise is underrated or Ole Miss just blows.

Treadwell looking like a stud. Fuck Ole Miss for giving him money, Michigan needs him more than they do.

On the bright side, BSU getting shit on by a top 25 team spares us the "Why not us?" bullshit when they run the table on their weak ass conference.

I thought Treadwell looked like a royal asshole and total dickhead. People said BE was cocky his first two yrs at MICHIGAN but Treadwell acts like a played out TO or OchoCinco prima Donna.

I don't want chumps like him wearing the Winged Helmet. So he got over on Boise State ...isn't a 'beast' like him supposed to go off on a tier-2 program?

And brother ...you can mute the audio (I know, extreme and I really don't) and at least never watch ESPNsucks aside from the games.

I watched the game on a plane but listened to music as well. Honestly, I really enjoyed the - most certainly - sloppy game while listening to Eric B & Rakim.

#Don'tSweatTheTechnique

Just watched a replay of that ESPNsucks play by play.

Holy ........ So bad

The guy played one game and now he is being dubbed the next great QB.

We had pretty shitty games to watch in our area... I was hoping to see Rutgers-WaSt, but our options were Minn-EIU & the aforementioned BoiseSt game.

Well now we'll here all about the new johnny Manziel and how great Texas A&M is....no win situation.

At least here, back in CO this morning, the sports guys were asking ...Was Johnny Football just a product of the system, after all?

Love it.

At least here, back in CO this morning, the sports guys were asking ...Was Johnny Football just a product of the system, after all?

Love it.
can't wait to see him wash out of the NFL in a season or two.

He's a rich, spoiled prick like Jimmy Clausen -

I thought there was some question over whether his branch of the family really inherited any "oil money." The Patriots scouting report seemed to conclude he was a spoiled prick though.

he did receive a $4MM signing bonus from Cleveland, so he's definitely rich as well, for now at least.

We had pretty shitty games to watch in our area... I was hoping to see Rutgers-WaSt, but our options were Minn-EIU & the aforementioned BoiseSt game.

It was on fox sports one here. You don't have it?

Back