Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge/Santiago or Betemit/Raburn?

coulomb

Standard Jim Leyland usually plays B/R vs rightys, But I/S had great games yesterday. Who plays?

Looks like Kelly and Wilson and Santiago will be playing tonight.. as Jim gets his lefty's in the line-up verses A.J.

How can you sit magglio when he is playing so well? oh well, go tigers.

coulomb said:
How can you sit magglio when he is playing so well? oh well, go tigers.

I guess lefty righty match-up up and it helps that Kelly is pretty hot himself.. But I understand what you are saying...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Looks like Kelly and Wilson and Santiago will be playing tonight.. as Jim gets his lefty's in the line-up verses A.J.

Yes, lineup already up,
Santiago 2B in the 2 spot,
Kelly RF batting 6th,
Avila batting 8th again,
Betemit 3B batting 9th.

I'd start Magglio regardless, how do you think he had all those great years and a batting title, by sitting against righties. and you can't beat experience.

hellifino said:
I'd start Magglio regardless, how do you think he had all those great years and a batting title, by sitting against righties. and you can't beat experience.

I don't think there is much of a difference between Maggs and Kelly except Kelly is much better defensively. With Porecllo on the mound it is very likely that Kelly will make a play or two tonight that Maggs can't make. I have no problem with Kelly getting the start.

tomdalton22 said:
hellifino said:

I don't think there is much of a difference between Maggs and Kelly except Kelly is much better defensively. With Porecllo on the mound it is very likely that Kelly will make a play or two tonight that Maggs can't make. I have no problem with Kelly getting the start.

that cannon to second base last night was impressive from kelly...

tomdalton22 said:
hellifino said:

Kelly is not as easy to double off as Maggs is either.

I'm actually hoping to see Ordonez at some point as a PH maybe, cause it just seems he feeds off the postseason.

Back