Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Harbaugh 2013 - Q: favorite place you've lived, A: Ann Arbor

MAIZEandBLUE09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sg6ISYbL58#t=10

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...2/18/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/20598013/

On Oct. 30, 2013, ESPN posted this YouTube video of Harbaugh joining the network's "Pick Six" segment with Lindsay Czarniak. When asked for something his viewers don't know about him, Harbaugh said: "I lived in 12 places growing up."

Czarniak: "Twelve places. And your favorite?"

Harbaugh: "Favorite was Ann Arbor, Michigan."

Czarniak: "Okay. Why?"

Harbaugh: "It was the place I lived the longest. I loved Michigan football growing up. My dad was a defensive backs coach under Bo Schembechler at the University of Michigan. And I ended up playing college football at the University of Michigan for Bo Schembechler. And those were my best years growing up."

That would suck if he was just fucking with us. I don't think he is, but, man, that would suck.

Did you see my post in the coach thread if him coming over to Rick leach when jim was like 12

Also nick sheridans family stayed in area even though dad moved around

Did you see my post in the coach thread if him coming over to Rick leach when jim was like 12

I remember seeing this during the 2010 search.

Maybe the offer has the national media thinking a bit more critically and looking into JH's past and the UM connection.

I would have had no idea who Lindsay Czarmiak is if I hadn't seen this video.

I still pretty much have no idea; except at the time of this interview I guess she was doing this Pick Six interview thing with ESPN.

Back