Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Haden released

Good for Greenwood. The next Richard Sherman.

Florence had a good year last year. Guess it didn't show in practice this year.

Florence had a successful year with the Panthers in 2013, but the Lions don?t seem to think that he can replicate that effort for them this season."

Wow. Aren't you glad you started that "Welcome back Drayton Florence thread?" HAHAHA

"19th best cover corner in the NFL last year per PFF. Vet presence"

Wonder why the Lions would cut the 19th best cover corner according to PFF? WEIRD.

"19th best cover corner in the NFL last year per PFF. Vet presence"

Wonder why the Lions would cut the 19th best cover corner according to PFF? WEIRD.

Greenwood showing top 10 skills.

Hahahaha this is great. Guy goes to war with us on 12 pages about how great of a signing Drayton Florence was.

Greenwood top 10 skills!!!!!! HAHAAHA.

It's official. He's a troll. Time to stop feeding.

It's a joke sir :) lighten up. You put yourself in the position to be ridiculed.

No I didn't. You are all just dumbasses that didn't understand what I said. He had a good 2013. The article said so itself. And now he's gone. Greenwood stepped up. Good for him.

No I didn't. You are all just dumbasses that didn't understand what I said. He had a good 2013. The article said so itself. And now he's gone. Greenwood stepped up. Good for him.

I can only speak for myself but I understood exactly what you meant. Your posting history puts yourself in the position to be ridiculed, not just that one thread. Thanks for resorting to insults though.

Looking at big picture like LKP always tells us to, Flo was a solid vet last year but has declining skills whereas Greenwood is young with high ceiling based on measyrables while continuing to improve and in two more years could be the #1 CB for cheap when they offer new contract.

I am enjoying it. And the Lions making the playoffs and going far. Facts are facts and i only give facts. You'll eat crow.

Is this why you do what you do? So the rest of us will "eat crow?" It seems to be your go to phrase right now. Tell me again what I will have to eat crow about? I never once said the Lions would not make the playoffs this year, or that Stafford is a bad QB. I want these things to happen as much if not more than you do. All I did was debate with you on last year's team, and I expressed that I had doubts about this year's team. That is all.

Is this why you do what you do? So the rest of us will "eat crow?" It seems to be your go to phrase right now. Tell me again what I will have to eat crow about? I never once said the Lions would not make the playoffs this year, or that Stafford is a bad QB. I want these things to happen as much if not more than you do. All I did was debate with you on last year's team, and I expressed that I had doubts about this year's team. That is all.

I inform of you of the Lions talent. You shouldn't have doubts and you don't deserve to enjoy the Lions Super bowl season with your doubts. this is a playoff team. Get on the train or get off.

I inform of you of the Lions talent. You shouldn't have doubts and you don't deserve to enjoy the Lions Super bowl season with your doubts. this is a playoff team. Get on the train or get off.

I know the Lions have talent. I don't need you to inform me of that. So now you're saying my problem is I have doubt? Anyone with a sane rational mind has doubts about basically anything unless you're a zealot. Why would I have blind faith in something that has constantly let this entire city down time after time, year after year? I watch every game, and have paid money to attend games in person. I "deserve" just as much as any other fan does so get off your high horse.

Trolling again is obvious. Get a new gimmick.

Back