Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

John Wick 3

Well I was caught in between going to the moves and waiting for it to come out for rental. Then all of a sudden I saw it at family video yesterday! Win win ! Halle Berry is bad ass. Love those dogs!

I love them. Great world building. Great stunts. Fun movies. Most critics loved them.
Action is non stop. Wish there was more of Berry !

John Wick 4 beats every other previous chapters that came before it. I'm not saying others were bad, but the 4th chapter was too massive. I heard they're working on the 5th chapter but I'm not sure if they're serious about it. I really want a 5th chapter.

I watched the first John Wick a long time ago and hated it. Haven't watched the others because the first was so bad.
Keanu just not a big fan.

I watched the first John Wick a long time ago and hated it. Haven't watched the others because the first was so bad.
Keanu just not a big fan.

I've never been able to get into this movie series either. My girlfriend loves it, but I don't think it's anything special. I'd much rather watch The Equalizer movies.

This was never a movie series I could get into but my eldest followed it and he has enjoyed all the movies.

He went to watch John Wick 4 when it was in the cinema and he said that he felt each movie got better each time which is always good with any movie series.

Back