Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LeBron James agrees to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers

LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers, Klutch Sports says.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/07/lebron-james-to-sign-four-year-deal-with-lakers.html
LeBron James To Sign Four-Year Deal With Lakers.
HoopsRumors

If I were LeBron James, I would leave that part of the country and go to sunny Southern California.

In fact, I actually did it over thirty years ago - and I wasn?t even LeBron James!

My Spartan buddy, one Ervin Johnson, also did the same thing.

Well, at least his finals streak will be broke..

You don?t know that. LeBron just called me and personally promised me seven consecutive rings beginning next seasons. He said he didn?t want to make it a big public deal this time, So he is just telling me.

You don?t know that. LeBron just called me and personally promised me seven consecutive rings beginning next seasons. He said he didn?t want to make it a big public deal this time, So he is just telling me.

Just 7? His publicity man say he'll play until he's 45.. I'm looking for a dozen.

I did't think Lebron had the balls to leave the East. Good for him. He's about to have his toughest, most competitive season at the age of 33. (Holy shit, he's only 33..)

I did't think Lebron had the balls to leave the East. Good for him. He's about to have his toughest, most competitive season at the age of 33. (Holy shit, he's only 33..)

I was thinking the opposite (dang he's 33). Didn't realize it's been 15 years already.

Plus, I suspect Lebron will get frustrated with Ball because he can't shoot. And daddy sooner or later will tell everyone he's better than Lebron.

Plus, I suspect Lebron will get frustrated with Ball because he can't shoot. And daddy sooner or later will tell everyone he's better than Lebron.

Ball also plays his best when he has the ball, setting things up. You're not taking the ball out of Lebron's hands, I don't care who your daddy is. I suspect he'll be traded for the next piece, possibly Leonard or someone else.

Ball also plays his best when he has the ball, setting things up. You're not taking the ball out of Lebron's hands, I don't care who your daddy is. I suspect he'll be traded for the next piece, possibly Leonard or someone else.

I heard rumors they might have traded him but then he neeed surgery or is injured or something.

I heard rumors they might have traded him but then he neeed surgery or is injured or something.

Just signed Rondo to a 1 year deal.

*edit* Rondo, Lance, and Lebron on the same team. If you are aware of their past, this is hilarious. Rodman joining Jordan type stuff.

Last edited:
Just signed Rondo to a 1 year deal.

*edit* Rondo, Lance, and Lebron on the same team. If you are aware of their past, this is hilarious. Rodman joining Jordan type stuff.

Jordan and Rodman, along with the rest, won three titles together.

Jordan and Rodman, along with the rest, won three titles together.

The point was how much shit was talked between the two. They were bitter, hated rivals. It was hard to picture them on the same team when the Pistons were pushing their shit in and vice versa.

Last edited:
Back