Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions in mix for Greg Hardy

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
http://sportige.com/nfl-rumors-free...ons-bills-saints-buccaneers-greg-hardy-96270/
NFL rumors - Lions, Falcons, Bills, and Buccaneers interested in signing Greg Hardy.
Sportige

The Lions are a possible fit for free agent defensive end Greg Hardy, Robert Klemko of The MMQB writes. The Lions, he writes, probably feel like they?re one or two pieces away from winning their division and they could conceivably be willing to deal with the headaches of signing the former Pro Bowler.

http://www.profootballrumors.com/2016/05/finding-a-landing-spot-for-greg-hardy
Recently, PFR?s Dallas Robinson identified the Lions and seven other teams as potential landing spots for the troubled free agent.

Based on quinns comments on domestic violence. No chance

If he can ball and get his act together then he'd be a great fit.

Rumors like this annoy me. The writer simply looked at who still has some need at DE and says they are interested in this awful human being/teammate. Hardy won't sign with any team above the league minimum. His baggage is way over the top for any team to invest in him.

Hardy is a POS, but he can still play. I suppose I could cope with us signing him if it meant wins.

Honestly, signing him wouldn't bother me one bit. If he starts trying to fuck up the locker room, just have Ngata give him a beating. This guys career is over unless he makes a drastic change and keeps his nose clean. He has no choice.

Hardy didnt do much on the field for dallas. Taylor did have 7 sacks. Lions have enough dline talent

Martha Ford was just honored for her zero tolerance policy on domestic violence on the team. No chance no way we sign Hardy.

Back