Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mariners @ Tigers 7-21-15 Game #93

Both verses the tigers... Is that what he said?

Be smarter... Tigers just are not a well coached team..

Last edited:
If that ain't the nail in coffin for this season, I don't know what could top it

It has to be clear as mud now.....we just don't have the pitching to compete for anything. We don't have the starting pitching any longer and we've never had the bull pen.

Some of that inning is on dumbausmus. Wherethefuck was Wilson or Soria? Feliz with alot of pitches, and no one was warming up. Ausmus is a dumbfuck his BP management might be worse than Leylands.

Last edited:
Be smarter... Tigers just are not a well coached team..[/QUOTE said:
And this is the night Brad decided he wouldn't use Wilson...who is probably our best reliever. I thought for sure he'd be in to pitch the 8th. Is Wilson not available?

The offense is still fighting though, if your going to go down, go down swinging

And noooow Wilson is in.lol my gaawd Brad is such an idiot...did he realize everything was on the line in this one? I don't think he did

Last edited:
damn those cookies went fast because i am so darn pissed at this team.

damn those cookies went fast because i am so darn pissed at this team.

Down to thier final 3 outs on the season

Just stand and watch this may be it before the selling begins

I'd fire Brad before the road trip to, any good coaching candidates out there that would make a good replacement for next year?

Last edited:
The dim-wit that is Brad Ass-mus..

Theo goes and gets Joe Madden. Our dumb GM goes and gets a unproven dumbass..

That's a wrap window now officialy closed selling starts by the time they hit the road Friday

Back