Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland

What would you rather see today?

• Lose (Dantonio ?retires?)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Lose (Give Dantonio another shot)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Win (Bowl eligible)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I?ve lost all hope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LuciousGameWinner

Would you rather lose this game and dantonio gets fired or we win and go to the Idaho potato bowl game?

Refusing to watch for the third time this season and third time in my lifetime. I will be rooting like hell for Maryland but they’re just awful and am expecting an MSU win sadly.

Obviously in my mind the worst case scenario is we lose, miss a bowl, Dantonio and his cronies are back next season anyways and it’s the same shit in a half empty stadium every game as we go 4-8 in a full scale rebuild year.

Won't root against my team, I want Dantonio to come back but with a new staff. I remember when Paterno was struggling and he had to adapt. Mark needs to adapt or retire.

If I'm an MSU fan, the answer is win & Dantonio announces that he's retiring after the bowl game.

Regardless of outcome I dont want to see Dantonio gone. That being said, he needs to make serious changes to the staff or my answer changes next year.

Regardless of outcome I dont want to see Dantonio gone. That being said, he needs to make serious changes to the staff or my answer changes next year.

Just a gut feeling but I think the reason he hasn't changed much is because he knows he is going to retire soon.

I'd believe that if he hadn't come out and said he has no plan in retiring yet. He's just a loyal guy and its hurting him right now.

Nice throw by Lewerke, right to the Maryland defender in the endzone. Just put the guy not named Lombardi in.

Back to back horrible throws by Lewerke both picked. Good god he's just terrible.

Its just insane that Lewerke is still taking snaps for this team. If Day is seriously not better than this then maybe it is time to move on completely from this staff.

Back