Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthew Stafford comes in as No. 9 QB in NFL

Trufant was the 32nd highest rated corner in 2019. Dunno what you?re talking about, that?s not very good for a number 1. Check Vaitais last 2018 and 2017 in which he was one of the worst in the league. In 2019 he was a swing tackle who was only used in positions which played to his strengths. His pass blocking grade was just 65. Once again, you can?t be a starter being that bad at pass blocking my guy. And that 65 was probably his best ever 😂😂

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/status/1239676194477481984?s=20

"Risky move, potentially an awful move."

@PFF_Sam
on the Lions adding Halapoulivaati Vaitai

32nd wasn't so bad when you consider our new CB at 3 was dead last.

32nd wasn't so bad when you consider our new CB at 3 was dead last.

Well that?s not how I view things. I don?t compare to the rest of the team, I compare to if we want to be a good team. You?re absolutely right that it?s not awful.. but that?s why he should be a number 2. The lions had no plan and wanted to use him as a 1. When he really hasn?t been at that level for a bit.

Trufant was good.
Vaitai was a mauling run blocker who got hurt amd was average this year. And who knows maybe due to playing hurt

Trufant is gone due to injury. Vaitai may get one more shot

Trufant was good.
Vaitai was a mauling run blocker who got hurt amd was average this year. And who knows maybe due to playing hurt

Trufant is gone due to injury. Vaitai may get one more shot

I don’t mind signing guys like Vaitai as long as it’s in the right way. Like pay him as a swing tackle and use him how he was successful. Not fringe pro bowl money. Injuries matter too. It’s an excuse. Some cant be helped but when they have a history like Trufant, then you still have to be blamed.

Last edited:
Got paid like 15th ranked guard or 9th right tackle..based on potential. Lots of young rts about to be paid way more too

Conklin was 14 per..9 per about right..vaitai needs to stay healthy and reach his potential..also vaitao wont get the full backloaded 5 years. Like they did for wagner

5.4, 10.4, 8.4, 10.4, 10.4 cap hits. Really 3 year deal 24.2 de

Last edited:
ESPN has an article on their front page about Rogers remembering all 89 of his INTs. It got me wondering, how many does Matt have.

AR has 89 in 197 games
Matt has 144 in 165 games

ESPN has an article on their front page about Rogers remembering all 89 of his INTs. It got me wondering, how many does Matt have.

AR has 89 in 197 games
Matt has 144 in 165 games

125 of those are not his fault. I remember all 144

Back