Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Men's B Ball #3 in AP

Clemson has gotten a lot of mileage out of home wins against Notre Dame and FSU that were pretty close games. I give North Carolina more than a decent chance to beat them. I would like to see that as that's the best chance of some chaos. It's interesting the way it's turned out. That'll be 1 vs 8, us and Iowa is 4 vs 5. Built in quarterfinal matchups basically.

I disagree on Alabama. Only 1 part of their team is average - their passing game. Their front 7 is nasty and teams haven't been able to stop Derrick Henry in quite awhile even if they know it's coming.

Back