Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mets @ Tigers 8-06-16 Game #110

Big hit right there from Salty, whew for a second there I thought they might squander it

This team is just off the chain right now. So clutch and getting through this order more than once without damage is impossible for any pitcher.

With his two-run single in the bottom of the 4th inning, Miguel Cabrera now has 996 RBI with the Tigers.

Ridiculous that my sister show up at 1-1 and we start the bonfire and I miss all her great hitting on tv. Ticker is good .
TV is better ..lol.

With 2 hits in tonight's game, Miguel Cabrera now has 463 multi-hit games with the Tigers, tying him with Norm Cash for 8th in club history.

Boyd should have pitched the home run derby during the all-star break.

Miggy just passed Jeff Kent with 1,519 RBI. Next on the list is all-time great and legendary Tigers Sam Crawford.
All-time RBI leaders...
49. Tris Speaker 1531
50. Jeff Bagwell 1529
51. Sam Crawford 1525
52. Miguel Cabrera 1519
53. Jeff Kent 1518

Back