Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ Rutgers

biggunsbob

Must win road game 6:30 btn.

Michigan
17-10

Rutgers
13-15

I was just coming to do this. A loss here would make it really hard to get to the tournament. A win would keep us on course and give us a second road win.

I'm a bit worried about this game if I'm being honest. The Minnesota game had to have been hard on the guys, both physically and mentally and they've had a short break with a lot of travel. Would not doubt it one bit if we start slow, heat up, then crash again. I think the biggest key to this game is our bench - more specifically, X, Duncan, and Donnal.

I could be totally wrong, but something about this game feels off to me. It doesn't feel like a lock like I'd usually expect from Rutgers.

well it is the 2nd of 2 road games in a row

if you look at things like this, sometimes that 2nd road game in a row can be a tough out.

Attack the basket! !!! But like M. Said I am worried about this game.

Last edited:
lol and Irvin hits. Hopefully a sign that i'm full of shit

Well zak has only averaged a tad over 7 points a game the last seven games so he is almost halfway to that at least lol..

Hitting the outside stuff now it's time to pump fake and drive for some dunks!!!

Nice effort by the guys. I like it. Pleasantly surprised. Signs of maturity?

I realize this isn't important, but sleeves (both arm and leg) look goofy as hell in basketball. Please stop.

Just have to keep NJ Clown College off the offensive glass. They are a horrendous shooting team, but the best offensive rebounding team in the Big 10.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well zak has only averaged a tad over 7 points a game the last seven games so he is almost halfway to that at least lol..

He's at 7 now. Walton's at ZERO. lol. I'd love to see these two playing well together. It seems like it's been so long.

You think we outscore the football team against Rutgers?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Attack the middle of a press.damn it. Simpsons fault.

Last edited:
Missing a ton of wide open 3's. I should say missing 3's in which we are wide open.

Last edited:
Can we every get zak and Deerk to score in the same darn game :/

Back