Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Bama Game Thread

Shea is so inconsistent and has been bad all day. Haskins doesnt have charbonnets vision and while charb has had a ton of success they stop running or only give it to haskins. Gattis is messing up. Then just the same garbage beating the defense because dr. Blitz cant figure out how to call anything that works against good teams.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dude. There's no helping this QB. How does anyone blame the OC when the QB throws the ball right to the other team?

Dude we are down 12 not one score and he hasn?t hit a deep ball all game. But SP has hit short passes today. Why throw it deep with six minutes to go? He throws deep when we have a qb that can?t. So yeah that is coaching. Gattis and Brown not very good this half. Gattis has had a real bad half calling plays.

Plus we were running right down their throat in the 1st Half and we didn?t run again until it was to late in the second half. I disagree with you. Dink and dunk was the only way to go with Patterson today.

Last edited:
more poor & mediocre play vs. flashes of brilliance.
Because he can't read a defense. If an OC can't scheme guys wide open all the time, which is impossible, it has to be sandlot football.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Pretty classless shit right there by Saban and Bama. Turn it around and Michigan is taking a knee right there.

Zero points in the 2nd half.

We're onto another year of mediocrity in 2020.

Pretty classless shit right there by Saban and Bama. Turn it around and Michigan is taking a knee right there.
How is letting Najee get in the end zone classless? Kid has busted his ass for them.

Maybe the next 5 years will be better because right now Jim’s coaching staff was out coached again after half.

Jim 0-5 verses Osu.
Jim 1-4 in bowl games.
Jim can beat ranked teams very often.

Jim didn’t take a knee against MSU and couldn’t he have I think ? I have no issues with them trying to score.

Maybe the next 5 years will be better because right now Jim?s coaching staff was out coached again after half.

Jim 0-5 verses Osu.
Jim 1-4 in bowl games.
Jim can beat ranked teams very often.
He's never won a conference championship at Stanford or Michigan. He's an overrated college coach. Simple as that.

Fleck is a douche, but appears to be a very good coach.

Maybe Fleck can row the boat over to Ann Arbor and give the Michigan coaches some tips for how to beat ranked opponents.

Maybe Fleck can row the boat over to Ann Arbor and give the Michigan coaches some tips for how to beat ranked opponents.
I'd take him right now. Harbaugh has shown his ceiling.

1. Michigan has to find qb who can make a difference.

2. Michigan also needs a difference maker at running back. I like Zach and Haskins but if we want to take the next step we need a tad better talent.

3.Michigan has to find a pass rush again, and a better defensive scheme. Just my opinion.
Brown’s defense can out talent teams but good teams score over 30 consistently against his defense.

4. Michigan has to play way better offense inside the 25 or 30. Gattis better get freaking better at his job because he has a terrible feel for the flow of the game in my opinion.
Alabama game is a microcosm of his play calling.

5. Jim has to look in the mirror. What he is doing is just not elite coaching. Just my opinion.
Just not sure what he can do.

Back