Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

Curry shot the 3 800+ times this season so drive to the basket? I don't think so.

Btw, in game 5 that's what Toronto did drive and pass and the pass was pretty bad. They don't always work. Plus last shot should be by the top dog.

Exactly. Drive to the basket so you can get hammered and no foul called? Not my cup of tea.

Clean look for the one of the best shooters of all-time. He just missed it.

You act like he blew out his knee. I think you're overreacting.

Torn ACL isn't what it used to be.

I thought Cousins blew his Achilles? We were talking about him right ? Klay blew his acl. I guess it was ok to shot free throws but not the rest of the game. Cousins did not look like a 25 12 guy to me all series . Why all the warriors hate ? Didn?t Mr I of the Tigers sign a bunch of pitchers and go over the cap? Sadly it didn?t work.

Last edited:

It wasn?t all that clean. Pump fake and take a few dribbles and steps in you were only down 1 not two. Curry uses the pump fake all the time. He could have gotten a close higher percentage look. That is the play I would have put on the chalk board not a long three attempt that even from the best shooter only hits around 43% of the time. When he shots 47% from all other shots. Take every percentage you have, and use them. I didn?t like the play from a guy who was 6-17 for the night.

Split the defense take a few dribbles and make it a higher percentage of shot ! Just my opinion l Curry is 43% on his threes and 47% on all shots. Take a few dribbles and make it a 20 footer. Or drive and dish to Cousins the the seven footer at the rim. They were not callin much but they were calling a few fouls. A better play could have been drawn up only down 1 point. Just my opinion.

Pistons were 3-0 verses the Raptors this year so by the way we are the NBA?s best team!
I mean obviously this NBA title the Raptors have has to have a asterisk next to it with all the injuries the warriors have. They beat a team that lost 2 of their top 3 players, and Third player who played major minutes. The Raptors should have blown the warriors out so if this Raptors team stays together it has probably a 10% chance of repeating next year in my opinion. Least I hope it?s only 1 title for the Raptors. We do not want another warriors team according to you guys so we can?t root for Toronto next year.

They traded for Leonard so now will he stay or go ?

Last edited:
So Durant has a player option for 31.5 million, and Klay Thompson wants a super max contract. Green?s contract is up next year I think. What do we think will happen ? I wouldn?t doubt they both stay in Golden st for at least another year to rehab their injuries. Not sure what they should do. Is curry up also this year ?

Last edited:
So Durant has a player option for 31.5 million, and Klay Thompson wants a super max contract. Green?s contract is up next year I think. What do we think will happen ? I wouldn?t doubt they both stay in Golden st for at least another year to rehab their injuries. Not sure what they should do. Is curry up also this year ?

Curry has a few year left. KD and Klay both have injuries that couldt take a full season to heal.

I think KD will exercise his player option...get paid $31.5M to rehab. Klay is in a different situation. He is a free agent. The Warriors may give him that super max contract. It will be interesting if they don't offer him one. Some other team could sign him and bite the bullet next year.

Either way...this team is getting blown up. :clap:

It wasn?t all that clean. Pump fake and take a few dribbles and steps in you were only down 1 not two. Curry uses the pump fake all the time. He could have gotten a close higher percentage look. That is the play I would have put on the chalk board not a long three attempt that even from the best shooter only hits around 43% of the time. When he shots 47% from all other shots. Take every percentage you have, and use them. I didn?t like the play from a guy who was 6-17 for the night.
Considering it makes a living from 3 with guys hanging all over him it was clean.

I think the Warriors will make the western conference finals again next year. Won’t Thompson be coming back right about May or June ?

If I were Denver I would go after Davis !

I think the Warriors will make the western conference finals again next year. Won?t Thompson be coming back right about May or June ?

If I were Denver I would go after Davis !

I don't see why not. Houston was the only team in the West that was consistently competitive and it looks like they may blow things up.

Back