Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

Durant hurts his leg again. Warriors were up 5 at the time. That should do it. Man I wish the Pistons could have 3-2 nba title stretch and be hated by the masses. Now that would be something but I doubt the league would let us be in that many finals lol.

Last edited:
The warriors are abysmal handling the ball tonight, and turning the hall over a lot. Raptors end quarter on a nice run and cut the lead to 6. Score is 62-56 at halftime warriors. Raptors should be in good shape. They are only 2-12 from three. The warriors are 11-21. KD was 3-5 with 11 points when he went out hurt. 3-3 from three. I guess he is huddled with his agent in the locker room and he is not a happy dude. Sounds like he wants to taped it up tight and play but is being held back by his agent. ( just my opinion)

Think payday KD ! Come to the Pistons! Oh wait we can?t afford him lol.

Last edited:
Warriors lead at the end of 3rd quarter 84-78. Raptors only down six points despite the warriors shooting 15-32 from three. Raptors are only 5-24. One push by Toronto is all they need.

Ever since the missed travel on Leanord and bucket he has taken over Raptors on 12-5 run. Lol that ball was clearly off the cylinder. Warriors pop a run and take a 3 point lead with 56.6 left. Man the 4th has been amazing runs back and forth. It was a 9-0 run by the Warriors. Bucket by raptors cuts it to 1. Green huge mistakes over and back.

Cousins with a offense foul... Raptors with last chance ..Raptors Collapse up 6 with 2:30 to go. Road team has won 4 games in this series so far.

Final warriors 106 Raptors 105 Final.

Box score

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401134819

Last edited:
That loss is entirely on Raptors coach Nick Nurse. Why the fuck would you take 2 timeouts back to back while YOUR TEAM is on a huge run, arena deafening, Kawhi unconscious? The momentum came to a screeching halt immediately and they never looked the same again.

That loss is entirely on Raptors coach Nick Nurse. Why the fuck would you take 2 timeouts back to back while YOUR TEAM is on a huge run, arena deafening, Kawhi unconscious? The momentum came to a screeching halt immediately and they never looked the same again.

Yeah that was dumb. Leonard was taking over. But why on the last shot didn?t he take it to the hoop ? On tv they are saying the team may have been tired and out of gas. That is why They May have called timeout.

Raptors still have way more fresh bodies with KD and Looney both probably out the next game. Steven A Smith is ripping that timeout also. Only scored 2 points last 3 minutes after that timeout.

Warriors President of basketball operations is crying all over the microphone about KD?s injury. He said it was a possibility of a Achilles this time. He said to blame him. Man that is tough if it is a Achilles injury. Isiah Thomas explained it that he had a similar issue where the trainers and doctors said he has a slight tear, and at some point his Achilles will go. Interesting to listen to Thomas about the injury.

Last edited:
Last 20 seasons teams up 6 with three minutes to go in nba finals are only 3-92 in coming backing to win games

Demarcus Cousins had a Chris Webber like final 2-3 minutes and came away with a win. Nick Nurse looks dumb as hell after that game.

Kawhi had the ball with 3-4 seconds on the stop clock up by 3 and threw it back outside, bad pass 24 sec. violation. Imo this changed the game. I thought he should have drove to the basket. Try to pick up a foul. Just over a minute left.

Raptors have not experienced a clinching game and we all saw that.

Warriors President of basketball operations is crying all over the microphone about KD?s injury. He said it was a possibility of a Achilles this time. He said to blame him. Man that is tough if it is a Achilles injury. Isiah Thomas explained it that he had a similar issue where the trainers and doctors said he has a slight tear, and at some point his Achilles will go. Interesting to listen to Thomas about the injury.

that injury could have essentially ended the Warriors dynasty. If it's ruptured, he will miss almost an entire year. In that case, he will certainly exercise his $31.5M player option for 2020 but not help them win. Clay Thompson is a free agent after this year and Draymond Green is a free agent after next season. Klay will get a max contract but can they afford all of them?

I'd like to see Klay leave this year and then KD next.

that injury could have essentially ended the Warriors dynasty. If it's ruptured, he will miss almost an entire year. In that case, he will certainly exercise his $31.5M player option for 2020 but not help them win. Clay Thompson is a free agent after this year and Draymond Green is a free agent after next season. Klay will get a max contract but can they afford all of them?

I'd like to see Klay leave this year and then KD next.

Makes sense that he will exercise is option. See what happens with the other players. I like this dynasty way better the anything The Lakers or Celtics had. Way better. Warriors are a great team. Not sure who is at fault for the Achilles.

Won a cool 150 on the game , had Warriors Moneyline before i knew Durant was playing . Kinda thought he would so took the gamble . Of course then he gets re injured and i'm thinking i'm done !! Feel terrible for KD tho , gonna be out all next year , thats rough .

Also gotta hand it to the Raptors players , when Durant went down the Raptors fans were cheering and the Toronto players instantly told them to shut up . I dont think the Raptors fans knew the seriousness of the injury , and to their credit they chanted " KD , KD , KD " afterwards .

Won a cool 150 on the game , had Warriors Moneyline before i knew Durant was playing . Kinda thought he would so took the gamble . Of course then he gets re injured and i'm thinking i'm done !! Feel terrible for KD tho , gonna be out all next year , thats rough .

Also gotta hand it to the Raptors players , when Durant went down the Raptors fans were cheering and the Toronto players instantly told them to shut up . I dont think the Raptors fans knew the seriousness of the injury , and to their credit they chanted " KD , KD , KD " afterwards .

Winning money is alway good! Well done!

Back