Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Free Agent Tracker

KD,Irving, and Jordan to The Nets. Russell getting traded to the Warriors. Walker to the Celtics. Horford to the 76er's.
Jimmy Butler headed to Alligator City. Hey the Knicks got Randle LOL.
Least they signed someone. Lopez brothers playing together. Iguodala getting traded to Memphis.
Thompson resigning with Goden st. Rose to the Pistons!

It is a frennzy !

Last edited:
NBA free agency tracker: Full list of signings in 2019
? Kevin Durant agrees to four-year, $164 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets.

? Kyrie Irving agrees to a four-year, $142 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets.

? Kemba Walker agrees to a four-year, $141 million contract with the Boston Celtics.

? Jimmy Butler agrees to a four-year, $142 million contract as part of a sign-and-trade with the Miami Heat. Sixers will receive Josh Richardson from the Heat. Mavericks will receive Kelly Olynyk and Derrick Jones Jr. as part of the now three-team deal for Butler.

? D'Angelo Russell agrees to a four-year, $117 million contract with the Golden State Warriors as part of a sign-and-trade with the Nets. Treveon Graham and Shabazz Napier are going to Golden State from Brooklyn. Warriors are sending Andre Iguodala and a future first-round pick to Memphis.

? Al Horford agrees to a four-year, $109 million contract with the Philadelphia 76ers.

? Klay Thompson agrees to a five-year, $190 million contract with the Golden State Warriors.

? Khris Middleton agrees to a five-year, $178 million contract with the Milwaukee Bucks.

? Kristaps Porzingis agrees to a five-year, $158 million contract with the Dallas Mavericks.
Nikola Vucevic agrees to a four-year, $100 million contract with the Orlando Magic.

? Harrison Barnes agrees to a four-year, $85 million contract with the Sacramento Kings.

? Marc Gasol exercises his $25.6 million player option with the Toronto Raptors.

? Paul Milsap has his $30 million team option exercised by the Denver Nuggets.

? Brook Lopez agrees to a four-year, $52 million contract with the Milwaukee Bucks.

? JJ Redick agrees to a two-year, $26.5 million contract with the New Orleans Pelicans.

? DeAndre Jordan agrees to a four-year, $40 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets.

? Nikola Mirotic agrees to a deal with Barcelona in the Euroleague.

? Derrick Rose agrees to a two-year, $15 million contract with the Detroit Pistons.

? Jonas Valanciunas agrees to a three-year, $45 million contract with the Memphis Grizzlies.

? Gerald Green agrees to a one-year deal to return to the Houston Rockets.

? Terrence Ross agrees to a four-year, $54 million contract to return to the Orlando Magic.
? Al-Farouq Aminu agrees to a three-year, $29 million contract with the Orlando Magic.

? Ricky Rubio agrees to a three-year, $51 million contract with the Phoenix Suns.

? Trevor Ariza agrees to a two-year, $25 million contract with the Sacramento Kings.

? Malcolm Brogdon agrees to a four-year, $85 million contract with the Indiana Pacers. Indiana will send a first-round pick and two future second-round picks to Milwaukee as part of the sign-and-trade for Brogdon.

? Bojan Bogdanovic agrees to a four-year, $73 million contract with the Utah Jazz.

? Thaddeus Young agrees to three-year, $41 million contract with the Chicago Bulls.

? Rodney Hood agrees to two-year, $16 million contract to return to the Portland Trail Blazers.

? Thomas Bryant agrees to three-year, $35 million contract with the Washington Wizards.

? Tobias Harris agrees to five-year, $180 million contract to return to the Philadelphia 76ers.

? Mike Scott agrees to two-year, $9.8 million contract to return to the Philadelphia 76ers.

? Jeremy Lamb agrees to three-year, $31.5 million contract with the Indiana Pacers.

? DeMarre Carroll agrees to a two-year, $13 million contract with the San Antonio Spurs.

? Nerlens Noel agrees to a deal to return to the Oklahoma City Thunder.

? Julius Randle agrees to a three-year, $63 million contract with the New York Knicks.

? George Hill agrees to three-year, $29 million contract to return to the Milwaukee Bucks.

? Taj Gibson agrees to a two-year, $20 million contract with the New York Knicks.

? Ed Davis agrees to a two-year, $10 million contract with the Utah Jazz.

? Mike Muscala agrees to deal with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

? Mario Hezonjia agrees to a one-year, league-minimum deal with the Portland Trail Blazers.

? Robin Lopez agrees to a deal with the Milwaukee Bucks.

? Ish Smith agrees to a a deal with the Wizards. 2 years 12 million.

? Wayne Ellington agrees to a deal with the Knicks . 2 years 16 Million.

? Reggie Bullock agrees to a deal with the Knicks. 2 years 21 Million.

? Patrick Beverly agrees to stay with Clippers. 3 years 40 million.

Last edited:
Leonard, Cousins, Beverly, and Green still left.

CLT radio melting down over Kemba Walker signing in BOS and Rozier signing here. Got nothing for Walker and Rozier is getting 19MM a year for three years, guaranteed.

CLT radio melting down over Kemba Walker signing in BOS and Rozier signing here. Got nothing for Walker and Rozier is getting 19MM a year for three years, guaranteed.

I bet there are . How dumb has MJ been running the Hornets ? So bad.

Last edited:
If your Andre Iguodala why would you agree to a deal? Just retire. You have been in the league 15 years and made 136 million. I guess the money is just to good to pass up.

Last edited:
Looks like the Lakers are front runners for Leonard right now. Clippers are still in play but looks like Leonard can pick where he wants to go.

If your Andre Iguodala why would you agree to a deal? Just retire. You have been in the league 15 years and made 136 million. I guess the money is just to good to pass up.

He didn't have to agree to anything. He is on the last year of his guaranteed contract...he was getting the money regardless.

Now, I heard that Memphis may offer him a buyout. That might make sense. Then he could sign a small contract with a contender.

I do like the fact that there were a lot of moves. I like that KD left GS which should effectively end their dynasty.

I would rather the Warriors win every title then Lakers who will be the favorites if James, and Davis can get Leonard to sign. I sure hope the clippers get Leonard and not the Lakers. Talk about a team that I hate already. I sure hope the Lakers never win anything ever again. I hate the Lakers.

Last edited:
I would rather the Warriors win every title then Lakers who will be the favorites if James, and Davis can get Leonard to sign. I sure hope the clippers get Leonard and not the Lakers. Talk about a team that I hate already. I sure hope the Lakers never win anything ever again. I hate the Lakers.

I have never liked the Lakers but I do like Lebron. I would like to see him win a few more titles.

Damn we lost the Ish ( as stated before ) but looks like we got Tim Frazier to replace him . Not bad , Frazier has some game . Ish was a fan favorite , i wish the Ish success !!

I have never liked the Lakers but I do like Lebron. I would like to see him win a few more titles.

Not me. The way he left Cleveland the first time was just not a good look. I just can?t root for yet another player who cries every time someone blows wins on him. He gets more phantom calls then every superstar except Mj. 3-6 in finals. Plus isn?t James the one who started this super team thing ? I hope the Lakers lose and never make another final. Fuck the Lakers ! But if they have Davis, James, and Leonard you may was well hand them the trophy sadly. The Warriors were a much funnier team to watch. Just my opinion. I feel bad for the Clippers. They thought they had a shot at Leonard but they never really did. Hopefully Leonard does not sign with LA because if he signs elsewhere then the whole NBA will be wide open !

Last edited:
Damn we lost the Ish ( as stated before ) but looks like we got Tim Frazier to replace him . Not bad , Frazier has some game . Ish was a fan favorite , i wish the Ish success !!

I agree with you. I so loved Smith coming off the bench and making the offense go faster. We sure will miss him. I do not know much about Frazier but he is 2 years younger then Smith so that is something. I will root for Ish to. He is a very likable nba player.

I don't like Lebron because he can be lazy, really lazy. Why can't they be a superstar all the time.

Man I wish we could be a player on the Nba free agent market. I just want the Pistons to be great again and win nba playoffs and titles again. Signing Rose while is ok just does not move the needle much. Man shame we can’t find a taker for Jackson.

Man I wish we could be a player on the Nba free agent market. I just want the Pistons to be great again and win nba playoffs and titles again. Signing Rose while is ok just does not move the needle much. Man shame we can?t find a taker for Jackson.

Man I wish we could be a player on the Nba free agent market. I just want the Pistons to be great again and win nba playoffs and titles again. Signing Rose while is ok just does not move the needle much. Man shame we can?t find a taker for Jackson.

Honestly it wouldn't mean as much to me. Win through the draft or free agents who are cast offs does more for me than buying a title.

Honestly it wouldn't mean as much to me. Win through the draft or free agents who are cast offs does more for me than buying a title.

Oh I agree with you totally. But sadly we seem to not be able to do that anymore. But your way is the right way. Draft and pick up a few bench guys. Hopefully we found lightning in the bottle with the foreign players we drafted! I?d just like one close to a superstar want to come to Detroit to help us win a title.

Back