Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Sideline Apparel

doinwork83

Does anyone know where I could find the black long sleeve mesh shirts with the small Lion logo on the front that some of the injured players wear on the sidelines during games? I tried a bunch of different websites and have found some pretty sweet stuff, but not that exact shirt, assuming people know which shirt im talking about...

Thanks fellas... Youre probably right Mitch, it might not even be for sale.. The black one both of you guys linked will do the trick though. Dont know if you guys ever wear those shirts (not the tight ones you see d-bags running arouund in cutting off their circulation) but its like wearing silky pillow clouds on your body lol....

hahaha, could be used described comfortable clothes, or a thick girls fun-bags. interchangable..

I've never worn one of those shirts but I have worn silky pillow clouds.....needless to say I'll be buying one of the shirts.

You motor-boatin son of bitch. haha..Welcome to the club. Youre going to see just how difficult it is refraining from doing a double nipple rub on yourself while were these type of shirts..

"Dats my teammate. Dats my quaterback....and when you guys do dat man, its unfair"

doinwork83 said:
You motor-boatin son of bitch. haha..Welcome to the club. Youre going to see just how difficult it is refraining from doing a double nipple rub on yourself while were these type of shirts..

"Dats my teammate. Dats my quaterback....and when you guys do dat man, its unfair"

HEY HEY HEY! It's only funny when I say it. It's offensive when you guys do..kinda like the "N word"

lol... have you seen Press Hope by DJ Steve Porter on YouTube by chance? id link it, but youtube is blocked at my work. Its a mash-up of famous sports rants "AI w/ talkin bout practice. Denny Green: we let em off the hook. Joe namath: I wanna kiss you, and of course T.O. breaking down. he cuts em up and makes the mash-up seem like its a recorded rap song. pretty impressive actually.

Youtube is blocked at my work too...nazis...but yeah I've seen it. Mash ups are the best.

Back