Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nick Castellanos to Detroit

As long as he doesn't come up and k every time up like that guy, I think it was last year or the year before (He eventually went to Japan) - that dude was terrible.

As long as he doesn't come up and k every time up like that guy, I think it was last year or the year before (He eventually went to Japan) - that dude was terrible.

Are you talking about Matt Young (9 Ks in 10 ABs)? If so, not sure how he is relevant.

I think he means Brad Eldred.

Lots of people last year were screaming for him to be called up because of his AAA numbers, and he tanked.

Last edited:
oops, wrong thread..

Hopefully Nick C tears it up in the bigs.

Last edited:
Maybe there is something more profound going on with Miggy. I know castellanos played OF in AAA, but he has experience at 3rd.

Not everything has to be relevant or else you wouldn't have posted your irrelevant post.

OK Mr Moderator...who was it?

Because bottom line, there is a difference between a true prospect (Castellanos) and career Minor Leaguers (Eldred or M. Young). If you actually was expecting something from Eldred or Matt Young, that is on your baseball I.Q., not on the player.

OK Mr Moderator...who was it?

Because bottom line, there is a difference between a true prospect (Castellanos) and career Minor Leaguers (Eldred or M. Young). If you actually was expecting something from Eldred or Matt Young, that is on your baseball I.Q., not on the player.

What are you talking about? I bring up hoping he doesn't start off poorly as someone else and you have a cow..You need to calm down or you're gonna have a aneurysm. You're a very strange dude..

What are you talking about? I bring up hoping he doesn't start off poorly as someone else and you have a cow..You need to calm down or you're gonna have a aneurysm. You're a very strange dude..

LOL. I am am serene as one gets. I have experience dealing with obtuse people.

I hope the Kaline card in your wallet isn't the '54 Topps!

haha, no, that's in the collection. with at least 3007 cards, magazines with him on the covers or stories inside, balls, bats, statues, anything Al from 1953 forward to about 2005.
Just an everyday post career card from about 15 years ago.

I am excited...I say play him and figure out a way to get him on the playoff roster..I feel a big playoff hit coming from him somewhere...

Back