Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Oh yea, almost forgot..

Mike

I redesigned the forum, in case you didn't notice. >:D Hope you guys like it. It should be easier to read with the softer colors and larger font size. It's also wider (compared to the previous 'Detroit-Fixed' style). Might take a little getting used to, like with anything.

If you notice any issues or errors, let me know.

Thanks! :tup:

I did notice, and it?s great. Thank you. Really like the rotating banners, too.

Awesome, thanks for the positive feedback guys! :tup:

I don't like the new layout. There seems to be problems with it fitting the screen sometimes. The adds seem to be front and center though....and plenty of them.

I don't like the new layout. There seems to be problems with it fitting the screen sometimes. The adds seem to be front and center though....and plenty of them.

eZCom-No-Headshake.gif

What are you viewing the site on? And there's only 2 ads per any page. You shouldn't be seeing more than that.

What are you viewing the site on? And there's only 2 ads per any page. You shouldn't be seeing more than that.

a computer

I was just joking about the adds...there are no more than before the changes.

Hmm. Unless your screen resolution is under 1280x, you shouldn't see a problem with it fitting the screen.

Back