Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OPENING DAY 2017 -- Detroit @ Chicago (Game 1)

JV's fastball has some really good movement and those curve balls have been filthy.

I was never a big fan of Comerica Park (The name) but it beats Guarantee Rate Field, by a mile.

Last edited:
Postponed and here we waited forever; off season spring training, and 2nd opening day. This is great. I was ready to go. Yea I think the Tigers could have a good/great season with Fulmer, Norris, Boyd, in the rotation. Ready to get going, in the starting blocks, ready for action. And what postponed. Another night of lets wait.

Yeah this rain out is gonna fuck the season up not just for the Tigers but for both teams.

My guess is neither team will win a single fucking game this season, except for games against each other, which one of them obviously has to win, all on account of this fucked up fucking rain out.

What a load of bull shit.

Fucking rain out.

Fucking rain.

Fuck it.

Yeah this rain out is gonna fuck the season up not just for the Tigers but for both teams.

My guess is neither team will win a single fucking game this season, except for games against each other, which one of them obviously has to win, all on account of this fucked up fucking rain out.

What a load of bull shit.

Fucking rain out.

Fucking rain.

Fuck it.

You just blew my mind..

Any you guys watching the game on MLB Network and following along with the "What am I?" game?

First clue is "I am a thing."

If I were in the ballpark, my guess would be "I am my own dick."

"I am right out of Central Casting..." is the second clue.

I don't know that that would necessarily rule out "I am my own dick," were I at the game.

I guess MLB Network has the home team's broad cast team covering the game, as per usual.

I don't hear Hawk Harrelson though - what happened to him?

He gone?

Back