Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games/sunday ticket week 1

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Loving my sunday ticket purchase this year. Watching local game on my tv, panthers v falcons on my phone and switching around to different games on my laptop (two tabs open with two games) life is good. LIONS 1-0 so every game is fun again.

I'm focusing on the young QBs. Bryce Young and his panthers might be pretty good this year.

Think i spoke too soon on the panthers lol

Minnesota letting Baker beat them at home. Not a good look to start the season.

Young looked awful.... all the rookie qbs did for what its worth.

Nice minne loss!

Ar15 running the clock out on himself gets injured. He aced the moron test.

Last edited:
Young looked awful.... all the rookie qbs did for what its worth.

Nice minne loss!

He started off pretty nice from what i saw and panthers were playing good d at the time. That's why we shouldn't judge too early lol

Stafford playing really good football today. He?s throwing to Tutu Atwell, Van Jefferson, Puka Nacua and Tyler Higbee. 24/38 334 0 turnovers.

Green pretty easy schedule to start the season while the lions open with 2 playoff teams and one being the defending champions.

Jamaal Williams iced the game with a nice run for the saints, but outside of that run didn't do much 17 carries for 34 yards

Last edited:
Panthers' Fans' Panic-Meter is Pegging. Some claiming that Young is already a bust.

Panthers' Fans' Panic-Meter is Pegging. Some claiming that Young is already a bust.

It used to be standard to give QB's 3 years. Now, fan bases give them 3 quarters. It's assinine. He also doesn't really have many weapons. I think Bryce Young will be fine.

It used to be standard to give QB's 3 years. Now, fan bases give them 3 quarters. It's assinine. He also doesn't really have many weapons. I think Bryce Young will be fine.

Sure, he played poorly, but he was running for his life a lot of the time.

Young has 0 weapons... but he also missed wide open guys. He also looked defeated the entire game. Snap out of it and actually look the part of your going to play that bad.

Young has 0 weapons... but he also missed wide open guys. He also looked defeated the entire game. Snap out of it and actually look the part of your going to play that bad.

Miles Sanders should be a good back

Mingo 2nd round pick but a rookie, Marshall 2nd round pick that seems to be a bust, Shenault they traded for was a 1st or 2nd round pick, and Thielen. Chark was hurt (surprise!), Hayden Hurst journeyman former 1st round TE too

Young will improve and they will add more for him but interesting so many high picks can turn into no weapons

New 1st time OC too known for run game more than passing.

Or maybe more Falcons D improved too.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers Achilles injury is what they?re feeding. MRI tomorrow.

I saw the slow mo down replay and you can actually see the instant the achilles snapped.

I'm no doctor, but I would be shocked if it were anything else but an achilles tear. The only way it ends his career, IMO, is if he simply doesn't want to do the rehab. It's not as if he relied on his speed or quickness. The achilles will heal well enough for him to throw by next season.

The Jets D is for real, but I can't see them doing any real damage with Zach Wilson. He's just not good enough.

Hope Rodgers heals quickly

All those years and Green Bay and maybe 1 or 2 half season things. Packers escape again and Love looked decent against Bears. Packers are the Lions toughest competition and it is going to be really close I think if they stay healthy.

Rodgers goes to Jets and tears achilles on first drive. Jets are cursed. And the league needs to do something about artificial turf. Lions changed their turf from the dangerous one but we'll see what injuries happen.

I saw the slow mo down replay and you can actually see the instant the achilles snapped.

I'm no doctor, but I would be shocked if it were anything else but an achilles tear. The only way it ends his career, IMO, is if he simply doesn't want to do the rehab. It's not as if he relied on his speed or quickness. The achilles will heal well enough for him to throw by next season.

The Jets D is for real, but I can't see them doing any real damage with Zach Wilson. He's just not good enough.

Maybe he?ll finally take the the jab.

The horse detoxifier didn?t seem to do no good for his Achilles.

Or maybe he should marry one of them beautiful movies stars he broke up with.

Back