Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

wlvrnstlr4life

FSU pulls it out in OT over Clemson
Utah up early over UCLA 7-0
Oregon asserting authority over Colorado 13-0
Ole Miss over Bama 7-3 in the 1st
Maryland bitchslapping MSU 7-0 early and driving again.

14-0 Terps
MSU may not win another game this year. Things are looking fucking bleak in E. Landfill.

Last edited:
I want Oregon to drop 100 on Colorado.

Also, I wouldn't say Maryland is bitchslapping msu. Surprisingly msu has more total yards. Just can't get out of their own way.

I, too, am hoping to see Oregon destroy Colorado. I am ready for the clown show in Boulder to end.

FSU is playing with fire these past 2 weeks. I don't know how they make it through undefeated.

Also, in their inaugural Big 12 game Cincinnati loses a game by 20 that they should have won by 20. In the past 2 weeks they're something like 2 tds in 16 red zone trips. Emory Jones really sucks.

Looked like Clemson gave up in OT. Let's see if Coach Primetime is more than just a flash in the pan. Also curious to see how Colorado takes a beating. Will they get testy?

Oregon up 21-0 now. Colorado just got an INT. Looks like the Colorado QB has no sense in terms of when to get rid of the ball.

Which teams have had the strongest wins so far this year?
Oregon (counting today's most likely win)
Texas
Washington
USC

other notes:
FSU had a close OT win vs Clemson today. I don't think Clemson is a powerhouse anymore, so that's a weak win.
Michigan had a weaker but still convincing win vs BGSU last week. They still probably have the #1 team defense including today
Ohio State had a weaker win vs Indiana, otherwise quite strong
Georgia: I was not impressed with 24-14 win last week over unranked South Carolina
Notre Dame has had some bigger wins so far, but then there's tonight
Oklahoma has had huge wins other than today, when unranked Cincinnati kept them to 20 points
Alabama: not really in the top-10 conversation, for the first time in about as long as I can remember.
Penn State has had 30+ points in three games.

Last edited:
Texas followed up the Bama win by being in a 1 score game with wyoming in the 4th quarter. I don't think Bama is that good. They have no QB.

Back