Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Paul Kruger got paid what?!

That's what I was thinking. Fucktard? Wheels? What has he ever done to anyone?

I thought it was funny because I was torn to between calling him a fucktard or an idiot and I went with idiot trying to be nicer.

I thought it was funny because I was torn to between calling him a fucktard or an idiot and I went with idiot trying to be nicer.

Yeah FTW just has no regard for human life, fucktard or bust.

oh look, the entire peanut gallery. tbh you can all fuck off. all you guys do is bitch. guy who probably doesn't know his right hand from a hot date pipes into a conversation hes not involved in and calls me an idiot, I respond by calling him a fucktard and you guys bitch about me? gtfo! aside from about 4-5 people who actually try to post with good signal to noise ratio this entire forum fucking sucks and you're all a bunch of sandy vag tampon wearing women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkcoobYUu8g

oh look, the entire peanut gallery. tbh you can all fuck off. all you guys do is bitch. guy who probably doesn't know his right hand from a hot date pipes into a conversation hes not involved in and calls me an idiot, I respond by calling him a fucktard and you guys bitch about me? gtfo! aside from about 4-5 people who actually try to post with good signal to noise ratio this entire forum fucking sucks and you're all a bunch of sandy vag tampon wearing women.

If you're going to bitch this is the time to it and after a 4 win season, there has to be something wrong with someone who doesn't bitch. We won 4 lousy games and have holes all over the place. What's the hell wrong with you? Lol.

I wasn't bitching about you, do your thang. I was just commenting on how quickly you went nuclear there Kim Jong Un.

Not sure how you can say I wasnt involved we have had the same damn conversation in regards to Avril for about 2 years now.

funny, you were the one that was bitching dickface. you tried calling me out and lied about a bunch of shit I didn't say and then started throwing names out at everyone. if you don't like the board do us all a favor and gtfo. asshole.

8 mil per. I was close (7).

Still think it's a lot of dough for a guy that was surrounded by big-time talent in Baltimore. I love Kruger's potential, and think he's a a very good player, would have loved to see him in Detroit, but to say he's better than Avril RIGHT NOW is iffy.

Last edited:
8 mil per. I was close (7).

Still think it's a lot of dough for a guy that was surrounded by big-time talent in Baltimore. I love Kruger's potential, and think he's a a very good player, would have loved to see him in Detroit, but to say he's better than Avril RIGHT NOW is iffy.

ya let me rephrase...kruger is better for us than avril. If avril ends up playing olb for a 3-4 team im sure he can put up huge numbers. Kruger was solid playing on the line in a 3-4 and playing rush lb in a 3-4. that versatility for a bigger guy would be great in the wide 9.
woulda paid him 8 mil in a heartbeat.....thought he was gonna get more.

meanwhile avril is still sitting there with big $ dreams but no sugar daddy to blow. dude could very well not get anyone willing to pay his demand.

when a ho demands that kinda money but lacks the performance to back it up, it's better to go to the bar and look for something new and refreshing and at least gives the impression of being willing and able to perform like you dream, while only costing you maybe a few drinks.

meanwhile avril is still sitting there with big $ dreams but no sugar daddy to blow. dude could very well not get anyone willing to pay his demand.

when a ho demands that kinda money but lacks the performance to back it up, it's better to go to the bar and look for something new and refreshing and at least gives the impression of being willing and able to perform like you dream, while only costing you maybe a few drinks.

Hasn't even been 24 hours. Barely been 12. He'll sign for big money.

Hasn't even been 24 hours. Barely been 12. He'll sign for big money.

yeah, but difference here has been the noise level, which is nonexistent. not even meeting any teams. bad sign for him. top guys should be getting interest from somewhere, no?

That is what I thought too. No meetings. If he doesn't have anything by the end of the day, I hope he comes back to Detroit with his tail between his legs.

Back