Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Phillies @ Tigers 5-23-2016 Game 44

Pelfrey just can't hold a damn lead :/

he just sucks, pretty simple. bad signing, hoping he proves me wrong. I see why scouts like him, his stuff looks good but I also see why stats guys don't want him

Not that wins are a good stat to measure pitchers...but Pelfrey hasn't had a win in 17 starts.

Miggy lose a few pounds? Looks more fit.

He is seeing the ball about as well as you can see it right now. Amazing.

Congratulations Miggy on your 500th career Double.
#MiggyMVPTripleCrownBeast #LivingLegend

Miggy the last 9 games, 17-33 with 7 HRs.

He's 7th in the AL in avg. seems like he was hitting .240 just the other day, now .327.

Last edited:
At the beginning of the game Rod and Mario had a stat that said Miggy had gone 3 for 3 with 2 home runs in a game 19 times in his career...tying Mantle and Mays for 5th all time. Very bizarre stat.

At the beginning of the game Rod and Mario had a stat that said Miggy had gone 3 for 3 with 2 home runs in a game 19 times in his career...tying Mantle and Mays for 5th all time. Very bizarre stat.

3-3 with one hr. Ties mays and ruth. Prob only mentioned it for mays and ruth.

Back