Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 111 knicks 105 Final

Game in a half lead over Charlotte for the 8 spot..

The rookie playing great , nice overall game so far . Knicks cant hit shit .

Pistons letting them back in the game with a horrible defensive 3rd quarter .

Holy shit wtf happened. .what a gag job.

Last edited:
Bob and I could form a detroitsportsforum team and not piss away a 27 point lead to the knicks as quickly.

Bob and I could form a detroitsportsforum team and not piss away a 27 point lead to the knicks as quickly.

Lol!!!! Maybe but I can only coach or play zone as I can't run very good anymore. ..

Pretty embarrassing doing this to any team but a shitty team like the knicks even more so.

Ad at the line

Clank!!!!!!

Last edited:
I hate when Stan doesnt play Ely , he was havng a good game and then he sits and sits .

Marv says Tolliver NOT known for his shooting ? What an idiot .....finally some life boys LETS GOO !!

Back