Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons Claim Christian Wood

nsonnett14

Yea i know this doesn't sound like anything , but check out the last 7 games of the season when he got some goold playing time . I watched a lot of those games at the end of the year because i would pick him in Fanduel . Think he actually becomes an integral part of he rotation behind Blake and Drummond

Game log , focus on last 7 games . https://www.espn.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3058254/christian-wood

Yea i know this doesn't sound like anything , but check out the last 7 games of the season when he got some goold playing time . I watched a lot of those games at the end of the year because i would pick him in Fanduel . Think he actually becomes an integral part of he rotation behind Blake and Drummond

Game log , focus on last 7 games . https://www.espn.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3058254/christian-wood

Looked good in short time with NO though I wonder why he's been tossed around like a leopard. How many minutes does he get? With Drum and Blake and then Marcus and what's his face, Tron or something.

Last edited:
Agree low cost attempt at filling the roster. This just means that Matt Castillo from MSU has little chance at making the pistons after his nice summer league. Hopefully it will pay off!

They better keep Wood , dude is all over the place out there tonight .

I should be hired as head scout of the Pistons haha ....in all seriousness , i really hope we lock Wood up . He is a poor man's Giannis and that is a big time compliment considering Giannis is a true Freak

I should be hired as head scout of the Pistons haha ....in all seriousness , i really hope we lock Wood up . He is a poor man's Giannis and that is a big time compliment considering Giannis is a true Freak

Yup. I remember us watching him in the summer league . Nice call !

hes bounced around the league and I think everyone expecte him to come good. maybe he ll figure things out cos this has to be his last chance.

Back