Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Post Hoke: You are looking forward to what?

bamf_16

1. Not getting outschemed every week. Sometimes it'll happen, but not every. fucking. week.
2. A QB first, athlete 2nd.
3. Seeing who the 4 best DLinemen are, and not this "my parents called the school board so coach has to play everyone" bullshit. Tired of slow white DL on 3rd and long who can't rush the QB and 251 pound DEs on 4th and short because it's their turn in the rotation.
4. A post-Funk OL that reflects the great recruiting UM has had up front. Of the 16 4 and 5 star OLinemen, you'd think they can find 5 who can play! No more converted DE Jack Miller at Center. Kugler, please!
5. Tight coverage from the DBs on 3rd and 5, instead of DBs 9 yards off.

Edit: Almost forgot... a defense that makes OSU kick a field goal every once in awhile, instead of giving up TDs every time they get inside the 35 yard line. 12 TDs given up in 2 games, no FG attempts.

What am I missing?

Last edited:
More wins.

Big ten title would be nice (or perhaps the ability to still sniff it November)

shouting "what the fuck is wrong with this team" far less frequently (probably some correlation with your items)

Turnover margin has killed this team. The next coach needs to make this a point of emphasis to be on the positive side instead of way down in the negatives.

not being reminded of Chris Farley every time our coach talks.

1. Not getting outschemed every week. Sometimes it'll happen, but not every. fucking. week.
2. A QB first, athlete 2nd.
3. Seeing who the 4 best DLinemen are, and not this "my parents called the school board so coach has to play everyone" bullshit. Tired of slow white DL on 3rd and long who can't rush the QB and 251 pound DEs on 4th and short because it's their turn in the rotation.
4. A post-Funk OL that reflects the great recruiting UM has had up front. Of the 16 4 and 5 star OLinemen, you'd think they can find 5 who can play! No more converted DE Jack Miller at Center. Kugler, please!
5. Tight coverage from the DBs on 3rd and 5, instead of DBs 9 yards off.

Edit: Almost forgot... a defense that makes OSU kick a field goal every once in awhile, instead of giving up TDs every time they get inside the 35 yard line. 12 TDs given up in 2 games, no FG attempts.

What am I missing?

How about just slow defensive lineman. "White" doesnt need to be added.

How about just slow defensive lineman. "White" doesnt need to be added.

Oh, alright, I can concede that point.

But Beyer, Godin and Glasgow are slow, WHITE defensive linemen.

I don't mind them playing garbage time against App State, or on 3rd and 25 when everyone knows a draw is coming.

But Glasgow on the field to start the second half of a tie game at OSU is sickening.

Oh, alright, I can concede that point.

But Beyer, Godin and Glasgow are slow, WHITE defensive linemen.

I don't mind them playing garbage time against App State, or on 3rd and 25 when everyone knows a draw is coming.

But Glasgow on the field to start the second half of a tie game at OSU is sickening.

Ha! You are a funny fucking dude man.

It is a touchy fucking subject. That said I don't one hundred percent disagree with you.

Big white motherfuckers just tend to be slower than other big motherfuckers from another mother.

Unfortunately, the last brother from another mother had to be kicked off the team.

What the fuck right? Michigan football as shit, and then you die.

I want to actually compete for a Big Ten title like I was told for 4 years now but never did. Is that too much? I don't even care about the NC right now first things first and that's the Big Ten.

Ha! You are a funny fucking dude man.

It is a touchy fucking subject. That said I don't one hundred percent disagree with you.

Big white motherfuckers just tend to be slower than other big motherfuckers from another mother.

Unfortunately, the last brother from another mother had to be kicked off the team.

What the fuck right? Michigan football as shit, and then you die.

Henry, Mone, and Wormley are UM's three best interior DLinemen.

2 of them started the 2nd half on the bench.

Last edited:
Hurst, Mone, and Wormley are UM's three best interior DLinemen.

Don't forget about Pipkins. When's the last time he even played? This staff has squandered so much talent. Jim Harbaugh or bust.

I want to actually compete for a Big Ten title like I was told for 4 years now but never did. Is that too much? I don't even care about the NC right now first things first and that's the Big Ten.

When I saw that you had posted, and then read your post, I was just glad that you didn't comment that me and bamf had made posts that, ya know, kinda could have been interpretated as being just, ya know, maybe just a little bit racist...about, ya know, the great big slow white dudes, and shit...

When I saw that you had posted, and then read your post, I was just glad that you didn't comment that me and bamf had made posts that, ya know, kinda could have been interpretated as being just, ya know, maybe just a little bit racist...about, ya know, the great big slow white dudes, and shit...

Oh I agree we need black lineman. I'm all for it LMFAO!

Hurst, Mone, and Wormley are UM's three best interior DLinemen.

Yeah you know way more about all this then I do. I just watch the games. My introduction to Michigan football really didn't have anything to do with any football game-my dad, a four degree Michigan grad used to coordinate placements of Michigan undergrads in student teaching jobs in the Ann Arbor public schools, for which he worked/taught. A number of them were football players.

One night at an event at our house, my dad introduced me to this big huge dude, and said "this is Reggie McKenzie. He's on the football team."

I think that was my introduction to Michigan football.

That dude was big.

I think we play florida in 2017? It will be interesting to see the decisions made now in both those programs and see who has improved their situation by then. Both schools have basically a blank canvas with some athletes on defense and not much else to look forward to. Who makes the hire to turn their programs around. Or is Jerrys world just going to house a shit bowl of average nothingness.

Don't forget about Pipkins. When's the last time he even played? This staff has squandered so much talent. Jim Harbaugh or bust.

After his ACL surgery, Pipkins has lacked a lot of low drive power. I don't know if it's something he had and lost in the injury, or if it's something he never had and he's another Will Campbell who dominated in high school with great size and horrible technique.

Tough for a 300+ pound guy to come back from a knee injury. But he's shown little.

And if it is Pipkins who proves this spring to be one of the two best interior DLinemen, I look forward to him taking the lion's share of snaps.

Back