Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams All In - now the OFFICIAL Super Bowl 56 Thread

Honestly i thought the game was pretty boring. Rams could have ran away with it but their offense sputtered in the first half and continued into the 3rd qtr.

Great Super Bowl GW drive moment by stafford....15 plays i think it was....awesome.

But 6 sacks in the 2nd half (7 if you include the final Donald wrap up and throw away play)...that won them the game.

Brrrw didnt get it done....20 points was never going ot beat the Rams. He took the blame graciously....but he played like shit cause his oline played like shit.

Burrow has a pretty damn bright future in front of him. This wasn?t his best game. He needs OL help, clearly. But that team has a lot of good young talent.

The Rams really had a chance to run away with it?..but seems like their entire game plan changed without OBJ. It?s like McVay didn?t know what to do. There was absolutely NO rhyme or reason to his play calling after that. The running game was absolutely terrible (or Cincinnati?s from 4 was that good). Even the final drive was mind boggling at times. Could have run more clock at times, but I have the feeling that the Rams didn?t think Cincinnati could score on them if they just got the lead.

Thought Stafford played pretty well. I?d give him a B+. It really was a total team win.

Last edited:
Pick 32 is perfect for trading too. Or adding a flyer franchise QB. Good WRs and safeties and LBs too at 32 and 34. Can't wait to see what Holmes will do but free agency first with some cash

If Detroit gets the OLB, WR and Safety then back to back LBS in Round 3 could be in pretty good shape other than future QB for 2023 season to add

Hock, Romeo Okwara, Okudah, Ragnow all back too.

Plus some FA additions at safety, LB and WR too possible

McNeil, Levi, Barnes grow some more. Full year of Decker and St Brown playing like he did

If Rodgers leaves, everyone in a rebuild, North is wide open

Whitworth retires they get 16 million in space.
Donald 5 million
Could extend Stafford to lower his cap hit
Restruture Floyd, Kupp and Ramsey for lots of room too

They get Robert Woods back from injury so don't need OBJ too

We'll see who comes back. Really doubt McVay or Stafford would retire

Last edited:
7 drives before the last drives were 4 3 and outs, 2 ints and a fg. Same Stafford we had just with a defense that carried the game until they finally put a drive together

Zero run game and 3 injured weapons and they still won the game. The Bengals D is legit too

Plus two great drives early with a missed XP. 23 points is good against a good defense

Stafford played well. Moving the goal posts expecting 30 points to win lol

But it is nice to know you think Stafford playing at C or B- level for him is good enough to win a Super Bowl. A Stafford they drop 40 on the Bengals

7 drives before the last drives were 4 3 and outs, 2 ints and a fg. Same Stafford we had just with a defense that carried the game until they finally put a drive together

Yeah, the Stafford we had was really fucking good.....i agree.

Did you watch the game? What QB would have been successful with that running game? Not many.

And yes....it takes good defenses to win Super Bowls. That's not exclusive to the 2022 Rams and Matthew Stafford. LOL.

Yeah, the Stafford we had was really fucking good.....i agree.

Did you watch the game? What QB would have been successful with that running game? Not many.

And yes....it takes good defenses to win Super Bowls. That's not exclusive to the 2022 Rams and Matthew Stafford. LOL.

Lol ?Newsflash, super bowl team is really good.? I had no idea that the championship teams had so much talent jeeezzz guys.

Lol ?Newsflash, super bowl team is really good.? I had no idea that the championship teams had so much talent jeeezzz guys.

"Matthew Stafford needed a good defense to win".

No shit, Sherlock......like 97% of all Super Bowl champions did. Fuck......it's like some of the posters on here are so hell bent on "PROVING" Stafford isn't great by saying it was the defense.....Cincinnati was bad.....officials......its fucking retarded.

Guy has a ring. He has been REALLY fucking good on a really good team. That's what it takes to win a SB. And sometimes, even with all that, you gotta get a little luck, too.

Hopefully, soon, we can stop having thread after thread about Matthew Stafford. I like the guy but holy fuck.....the topic has ruled this board for YEARS!!!!

It seems there is a bunch of talk, but it is impossible to hear behind all the slurping and swallowing.

Seriously, FUCK OFF ASSHOLES. GO FIND THE FUCKING RAMS BOARD YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT TRAITOR LOVING COCKSUCKERS!

It seems there is a bunch of talk, but it is impossible to hear behind all the slurping and swallowing.

Seriously, FUCK OFF ASSHOLES. GO FIND THE FUCKING RAMS BOARD YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT TRAITOR LOVING COCKSUCKERS!

This can?t be real. It?s just too stupid.

This can?t be real. It?s just too stupid.

It is real you mother fucking asswipe. Fuck off. Tired of YOU and your fucking BS. Seriously, fuck off already. Go join a fucking Rams board you fucking stupid idiot. Stafford is no longer a Lion! Talk about being too fucking stupid

It is real you mother fucking asswipe. Fuck off. Tired of YOU and your fucking BS. Seriously, fuck off already. Go join a fucking Rams board you fucking stupid idiot. Stafford is no longer a Lion! Talk about being too fucking stupid

Show me on the doll where Stafford hurt you and won the Superbowl

This guy is really butt hurt that Stafford left.

Not at all. He left. The problem is assholes jerking off at him winning the SB AS A FUCKING RAM.

If he had won it as a Lion, I could understand, but Jesus Christ, he is not the first and won't be the last former Lion to win a SB on a different team. The Stafford craziness just needs to fucking stop.

We have a roster of CURRENT Lions to support, yet these Ram fans should leave this LIONS board. At a minimum go post your Stafford jizz on the NFL General Board.

I mean you?re calling people stupid, but this discussion that you?re having isn?t the most thought out of responses. I?m kind of stupid for even responding to this as if it will make you suddenly realize that you were wrong. I know how people like you work. The kind who stop their car in front of you and get out to yell or some crap because you have a really small peepee. It?s ok, some women like that nowadays. Or so I?m told, maybe even some dudes do too if that?s your thing.

Last edited:
I mean you?re calling people stupid, but this discussion that you?re having isn?t the most thought out of responses. I?m kind of stupid for even responding to this as if it will make you suddenly realize that you were wrong. I know how people like you work. The kind who stop their car in front of you and get out to yell or some crap because you have a really small peepee. It?s ok, some women like that nowadays. Or so I?m told, maybe even some dudes do too if that?s your thing.

LOL

And some girls are dudes.....so maybe zyxt will get lucky and find one of those.

Back