Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Random Clips 2018-19

I hadn't seen that before. You'd think players would know those were illegal goals..

I hadn't seen that before. You'd think players would know those were illegal goals..

Can't find the interview he had after game. But paraphrasing, "I scored so many different ways, wanted to try something new"

What you guys think?

Seems pretty fair. You could probably argue Malkin wasn't intending for such a dangerous swing, but the reality is that it was. Had it caught the other guy differently, it could have seriously messed up his face. Better to be heavy-handed with that kind of thing to seriously discourage future behaviour.

He got a game.

I wouldn't have given him anything. Maybe a fine. Also fine Raffl for diving.

Also reprimand the stupid Zebras for letting it even get that far.

Such a great player. No way that plays in today's game.

Last edited:
Back