Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Report: Lions and Suh NOT close to a deal

When did I say they were a juggernaut? I just find it funny you talk about how shitty the Texans are, and yet they have had more success than the Detroit Lions in the 12 years of their existence.

You find it funny?? Like "LOL" funny?? I was talking about how shit the Texans are. Not the Lions. Lions are shit too, buddy. Feel better? Focus.

Dude, HE brought it up. He did a story for ESPN. I think he would have earned a lot of respect from others if he just mans up and admits he acted like a jackass. But he continues to be aloof in his media appearances. I'm tired of the dog and pony show, and when he's gone, this team will be better for it.

Dude, HE brought it up. He did a story for ESPN. I think he would have earned a lot of respect from others if he just mans up and admits he acted like a jackass. But he continues to be aloof in his media appearances. I'm tired of the dog and pony show, and when he's gone, this team will be better for it.

I didn't watch the story on ESPN yet. I read some of the article leading up to the story.
And when he's gone, we'll have a lot of money to play with and sign others...

Back