Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Revis to be cut

swami45

Schefter is reporting that is Tampa can`t trade him before 4pm Wednesday they will cut him. He has a 16 million dollar cap hit next season and Tampa will get hit with a conditional draft pick by the Jets if he is still on the roster come Thurday as well.

Schefter is reporting that is Tampa can`t trade him before 4pm Wednesday they will cut him. He has a 16 million dollar cap hit next season and Tampa will get hit with a conditional draft pick by the Jets if he is still on the roster come Thurday as well.

They played him in a zone, but he was really coming on last season. A bit out of our price range I think. I could see him wind up in the NFC North though. Vikes maybe?

Someone will break the bank for him. Jets seem to be clearing up about $300M in space this year.

Seems like a team in this division always gets a big big name free agent the past couple of years. I wouldn't be surprised if any one of them picked him up. Then again who knows; it's been so many recent releases that it has my head spinning.

Peppers is gonna be somewhere else. Jared Allen is gonna be somewhere else. Revis is gonna be somewhere else. Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Lamarr Woodley, Micheal Bush, Eric Decker (maybe), Jairus Byrd, TJ Ward, Michael Vick, Carlos Rogers, and Demarcus Ware (maybe) might have on different uniforms next year. Crazy.

Seems like a team in this division always gets a big big name free agent the past couple of years. I wouldn't be surprised if any one of them picked him up. Then again who knows; it's been so many recent releases that it has my head spinning.

Peppers is gonna be somewhere else. Jared Allen is gonna be somewhere else. Revis is gonna be somewhere else. Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Lamarr Woodley, Micheal Bush, Eric Decker (maybe), Jairus Byrd, TJ Ward, Michael Vick, Carlos Rogers, and Demarcus Ware (maybe) might have on different uniforms next year. Crazy.

We've been linked to TJ Ward.

I read that a few days ago. Wonder how good the chances are of us landing him.

He's going to want some coin. I read we'd have extend Suh to sign him, but hey we could blow our wad on one guy.

Back