Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Right wing hero, Daniel Penny, indicted by Grand Jury

The country would be a lot less broken if Republicans would get back to living in reality instead of a fantasy world where everyone is out to get them and everything they don't approve of is some vast conspiracy.

Your reality is not the same as mine, Republicans are all bark and no bite, the demons get away with everything here on planet earth. Buck Fiden is right about Republicans they bark and bark but nothing ever happens. The Deep State won, the Chicoms will untimely be in control of everything all made possible by stupid people who can't see anything but blind trump hate.

Johnny, it's not much of a stretch to conclude that the US Government is not interested in our own best interests, just in its own best interests.

It exists to exist, and "we are the monkey", so to speak. It reminds us of that every minute of every day.

If there's a stake in the ground, it was planted on 11/22/1963, a day that I remember with considerable clarity.

Here's what I know. One party pushes for better health care, better wages, better education, better infrastructure, better retirement benefits and a host of other things that would improve the lives of people.

The other party is pushing the latest culture war, spewing conspiracy theories and if they ever do pass something significant, it almost always involves tax breaks for the 1%.

The both sides argument is utter BS.

Here's what I know. One party pushes for better health care, better wages, better education, better infrastructure, better retirement benefits and a host of other things that would improve the lives of people.

The other party is pushing the latest culture war, spewing conspiracy theories and if they ever do pass something significant, it almost always involves tax breaks for the 1%.

The both sides argument is utter BS.

Nice grandstanding except none of this is true, it's just an attempt to seize the moral high ground by impugning the motives of those who disagree with you.

More government control doesn't equal "better healthcare" and artificially driving wages higher doesn't make people better off and it ignores the fact that it makes the most vulnerable worse off. You're jut not willing to talk about tort reform, deregulating health insurance, streamlining medical records or any other non-governmental takeover reforms.

If Democrats are pushing for better education, I'd like to see some evidence because they've had control of it since the at least the 80s and probably earlier and it's consistently gotten worse. I know lots of single issue education reform voters on the Republican side. The fact that they don't support throwing more money into a broken system and prefer solutions that actually get results doesn't mean they don't want to improve it. Your team doesn't have a monopoly on wanting "better education"

Also, just because the opposition doesn't want to spend $14T - through the government to completely redo our economy doesn't mean Republicans don't want better infrastructure.

You present your arguments like a 3rd grader, you should expect a healthy dose of scorn along with reality in reply.

Last edited:
Don't flatter yourself, it's literally impossible for me to be offended by someone as dumb as you. Despite the fact that everything you post is meant to trigger all the "right wing" posters, I'm not the least bit triggered or even remotely upset.

I'm merely pointing out the glaring errors in what you said, which seemed a lot more like a statement of fact than just your opinion. And in case it wasn't obvious from my earlier posts, I don't care at all if that hurts your feelings.

I don't like your comments, guess that means I'm legally allowed to sneak up behind you and choke you out. :p

Hilarious that you call other people dumb when you prove with every post that you are a moronic right wing conspiracy theorist that dismisses every piece of information that doesn't fit their narrative and repeats every stupid ass debunked talking point that the far right tosses out there.

I don't like your comments, guess that means I'm legally allowed to sneak up behind you and choke you out. :p

Hilarious that you call other people dumb when you prove with every post that you are a moronic right wing conspiracy theorist that dismisses every piece of information that doesn't fit their narrative and repeats every stupid ass debunked talking point that the far right tosses out there.

That's not even close to what I said or from the sound of it, what happened. I never said he was innocent or justified - I made it clear I hadn't seen enough evidence to say one way or the other and that it has to play out in court. You're just so desperate to put me in a box, create a narrative and argue against things I haven't said and throw in some emojis to show everyone how smart you are.

Last edited:
That's not even close to what I said or from the sound of it, what happened. I never said he was innocent or justified - I made it clear I hadn't seen enough evidence to say one way or the other and that it has to play out in court. You're just so desperate to put me in a box, create a narrative and argue against things I haven't said and throw in some emojis to show everyone how smart you are.

LOL you literally defend the dude and then claim you're not taking a side. For fucks sake, own your opinions and stop being a 12 year old girl when you get called out for them.

LOL you literally defend the dude and then claim you're not taking a side. For fucks sake, own your opinions and stop being a 12 year old girl when you get called out for them.

show me where I defended him? Just because I'm not willing to declare him a murderer before his trial even starts doesn't mean I'm defending him. I own everything I've said in this thread and haven't backed down from any of it. Calling you out for your desperate misrepresentations - and your obvious misstatements of fact isn't backing down.

Last edited:
show me where I defended him? Just because I'm not willing to declare him a murderer before his trial even starts doesn't mean I'm defending him. I own everything I've said in this thread and haven't backed down from any of it. Calling you out for your desperate misrepresentations - and your obvious misstatements of fact isn't backing down.

Give me a break, as if you'll accept the results of the trial if he's convicted. You can't even accept the fact that Trump lost the election and that Hillary was investigated and cleared in the email server issue.

Now, tell me more about your claim that there are recordings of Biden taking a bribe because that's what your right wing hacks told you.

Give me a break, as if you'll accept the results of the trial if he's convicted. You can't even accept the fact that Trump lost the election and that Hillary was investigated and cleared in the email server issue.

Now, tell me more about your claim that there are recordings of Biden taking a bribe because that's what your right wing hacks told you.

so no proof? just conjecture and projection. got it. This is what delusional looks like.

while we're at it, got any proof I claimed there are any recordings of Biden taking a bribe? If so, I'd like to see that as well.

Your reality is not the same as mine, Republicans are all bark and no bite, the demons get away with everything here on planet earth. Buck Fiden is right about Republicans they bark and bark but nothing ever happens. The Deep State won, the Chicoms will untimely be in control of everything all made possible by stupid people who can't see anything but blind trump hate.

So, you're a nut, got it!

Funny thing, you accuse Biden of wielding the power of the government to go after his political enemies while at the same time being mad that Republicans aren't using their power to go after their political enemies. :nuts:

Bread for the mob, Johnny. It gets moldy and it is hurled at us again. usw. I contend that government's role is to stay the hell out of my way. Instead, it taxes me (without a lot of representation these days) and wastes, overspends, and underdelivers, only to repeat the cycle of perpetual dependence. Meanwhile, consider the state of all the institutions that you consider intrinsic to our well-being. When will they actually improve under the auspices of the Democratic party? Have they in the last 100 years? I submit an overall decline in all the "pillars" you mentioned here. Especially our system of education, which, by design, is intended to create a dependent, obedient citizenry.

There is no other party. There is one party on a spectrum of beliefs that keeps scrolling the Overton Window to see what reaction it can conjure to foment distrust and dissent and to garner votes. There are a few outliers on both sides who offer a smidgeon of clarity and consciousness; but the vast lot are merely interested in entrenching themselves in the trough and making a fortune in the process.

And I think you are missing the entire point about taxation: it's not about taxing the 1% more; it's about abolishing the 16th amendment, and let the government "of," "for" and "by" the people restore true liberty to this nation.

Last edited:
Please explain to me how you run a country without collecting taxes?

So, you're a nut, got it!

Funny thing, you accuse Biden of wielding the power of the government to go after his political enemies while at the same time being mad that Republicans aren't using their power to go after their political enemies. :nuts:

still no proof of either, huh?

shlokin wasn't Biden's political enemy. And Republicans are currently investigating Hunter and now apparently Joe so this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Of course, not much of what you post does, so at least your consistent.

Last edited:
still no proof of either, huh?

shlokin wasn't Biden's political enemy. And Republicans are currently investigating Hunter and now apparently Joe so this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Of course, not much of what you post does, so at least your consistent.

Yeah, it's not like the USA had an interest in Ukraine becoming a stable democracy after breaking away from the Soviet Union.

You create these stupid ass false narratives and then try to say it proves that something happened. Orange man would be proud.

Oh and Republicans already investigated Hunter and didn't find dick.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146

You just aren't very good at this. I suggest you try actually following politics so you can speak halfway intelligently on the topics you try to bring up.

Yeah, it's not like the USA had an interest in Ukraine becoming a stable democracy after breaking away from the Soviet Union.

You create these stupid ass false narratives and then try to say it proves that something happened. Orange man would be proud.

Oh and Republicans already investigated Hunter and didn't find dick.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146

You just aren't very good at this. I suggest you try actually following politics so you can speak halfway intelligently on the topics you try to bring up.

Remind me again when Ukraine broke away from the Soviet Union? 1996 was it? Better late than never to stabilize a democracy I guess. And what better way to stabilize a democracy than to fire a prosecutor (that's investigating a company that's paying your kid $1mm/yr) - especially when the actual head of state who obviously remains in power is one of the most corrupt leaders in the world. Firing that prosecutor was probably the most stabilizing thing they've done in the 20 years since breaking away - Joe Biden should get a medal, not an investigation!

Remind me again when Ukraine broke away from the Soviet Union? 1996 was it? Better late than never to stabilize a democracy I guess. And what better way to stabilize a democracy than to fire a prosecutor (that's investigating a company that's paying your kid $1mm/yr) -

LOL you're a fucking clown.

where facts = "you're a clown"

You have gone the entire day without posting a single fact. You've dismissed plenty, but never posted even one. Makes sense since you can't back up anything you say with facts.

LOL you're a fucking clown.

Says the guy who believes we got a prosecutor fired to stabilize a "democracy" that's run by one of the most corrupt leaders in the world - a guy who jails his opposition, takes over control of the press, arrests religious leaders for supporting Russia, etc, etc.

Says the guy who believes we got a prosecutor fired to stabilize a "democracy" that's run by one of the most corrupt leaders in the world - a guy who jails his opposition, takes over control of the press, arrests religious leaders for supporting Russia, etc, etc.

Keep saying it over and over and over and one day you might actually believe it. Meanwhile, sane people will continue living in a world where they know and understand the circumstances surrounding Shokin's removal.

Sorry pal, your conspiracy theory is dead. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll circle back around in another year or two.

Back