Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP Bob Saget

Michchamp

I put this under TV, because his most notable work was on TV.

After America's Funniest Videos and Full House, he seemed to kinda disappear for a while, and then re-emerged with lots of raunchy jokes.

Seeing his cameo in Half Baked, We were all like "whoa, our wholesome TV dad is not who we thought he was."

I put this under TV, because his most notable work was on TV.

After America's Funniest Videos and Full House, he seemed to kinda disappear for a while, and then re-emerged with lots of raunchy jokes.

Seeing his cameo in Half Baked, We were all like "whoa, our wholesome TV dad is not who we thought he was."

He narrated the memories of Ted Mosby in ?How I Met Your Mother.? for nine seasons.

Two Canadian dudes from Canada who had been writers for Letterman created and produced that show.

There is a literary argument to be made that Ted Mosby was actually not the primary character in that story, but he was actually narrating the story of Robin Scherbatsky, also Canadian, not entirely unlike the way Nick Carrway narrated the story of Jay Gatsby.

But that?s a discussion for another day.

I forgot he directed Dirty Work, which... is a pretty damn funny movie if you're a Norm MacDonald fan (like me).

Is it just me or have a lot of famous people also been dying more often lately?

I know a lot of them were old, so it's not like their deaths are particularly unexpected. And they're (at least officially) not dying of COVID either.

Back