Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP Sinead O'Connor

Michchamp

she was 56.

Tearing up a picture of the pope in her memory.

I guess her name was most recently Shuhada' Sadaqat, and she had converted to Islam. Before that she was a priest with "Latin Tridentine Church, a sect that is not recognized by the mainstream Catholic Church." So that's neat.

I think being in multiple religions is a good hedge, if you're religious. increase your chances of picking the right one.

Also, she was married 4 times and had 4 kids, but most of the kids with different guys.

56? I would have thought she was much older. Rest in peace.

she was 56.

Tearing up a picture of the pope in her memory.

I guess her name was most recently Shuhada' Sadaqat, and she had converted to Islam. Before that she was a priest with "Latin Tridentine Church, a sect that is not recognized by the mainstream Catholic Church." So that's neat.

I think being in multiple religions is a good hedge, if you're religious. increase your chances of picking the right one.

Also, she was married 4 times and had 4 kids, but most of the kids with different guys.

That sort of thing tends to happen a lot.

She and Ann Heche always kind of reminded of each other; better known for ?sensational? personal lives than as performers.

They?re in the same age cohort and died within a year of each other.

Perhaps they?ve found each other in the hereafter, and are watching ?Barbie? together and bitching about the patriarchy.

Back