Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Say...

elrod817

What happens if the Lions win the Super Bowl? How do our posters react?

I think michiganalex creates a thread titled "Lions Win Super Bowl" and his post in the thread is "how do you feel about this?"

hughes has a heart attack.

LKP finds so much joy that he reaches an extremely fine-tuned vibrational level, so much so that he physically disappears from this plane of living and exists in a whole new dimension.

tony calls all of us fn' stupid and says we must not have watched the game so his post includes the Super Bowl in its entirety.

kdp does the same as tony except his posting of the Super Bowl is entirely in slow motion.

mitchrapp takes one sip of Banker's Club vodka and then never stops. He squanders his entire life savings on a piece of oceanfront property in Arizona.

ink writes a memoir of his time on the board which is then promptly hacked from his computer and released a week later authored by Mitch Albom.

cheeno Pfeiffer kicks Kevin Arnold's ass to win the hand of Winnie Cooper, but dies from an asthma attack while making sweet, sweet love to her.

hoopster is unmasked only to discover that the Midnight Rider really was Dusty Rhodes all along.

Dude, you just gave me a future to think about.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Is this to insinuate I'm long winded, a good writer, or an intellectual long winded good writer?

Mitch Albom?? HOLY SHIT! It's to insinuate I'm a lousy long winded writer.

I can live with that.

And im an asshole? Go fk yourselves.... ;)

Pretty funny shit, bro...

What happens if the Lions win the Super Bowl? How do our posters react?

I think michiganalex creates a thread titled "Lions Win Super Bowl" and his post in the thread is "how do you feel about this?"

hughes has a heart attack.

LKP finds so much joy that he reaches an extremely fine-tuned vibrational level, so much so that he physically disappears from this plane of living and exists in a whole new dimension.

tony calls all of us fn' stupid and says we must not have watched the game so his post includes the Super Bowl in its entirety.

kdp does the same as tony except his posting of the Super Bowl is entirely in slow motion.

mitchrapp takes one sip of Banker's Club vodka and then never stops. He squanders his entire life savings on a piece of oceanfront property in Arizona.

ink writes a memoir of his time on the board which is then promptly hacked from his computer and released a week later authored by Mitch Albom.

cheeno Pfeiffer kicks Kevin Arnold's ass to win the hand of Winnie Cooper, but dies from an asthma attack while making sweet, sweet love to her.

hoopster is unmasked only to discover that the Midnight Rider really was Dusty Rhodes all along.

Imagine trying to mock the 32nd pick 65 times before april or whenever the draft is now lol....ofcourse id have a heart attack.

Last edited:
This is pretty awesome. Although I think Hughes would point out that none of the guys on the field were picked by mayhew in the second round or later.

This is pretty awesome. Although I think Hughes would point out that none of the guys on the field were picked by mayhew in the second round or later.

And to say what an idiot Mayhew is because we should have 4 or 5 Super Bowl wins by now. And of course, he ends his post like this....

Another wasted dynasty by Mayhew!

I'm streaking East Town in Grand Rapids all painted in blue and silver. It's a standing pledge I've had for 25 years. With each year that I age it becomes a greater risk for blindness for all the unfortunate souls that might catch a glimpse.

I'm streaking East Town in Grand Rapids all painted in blue and silver. It's a standing pledge I've had for 25 years. With each year that I age it becomes a greater risk for blindness for all the unfortunate souls that might catch a glimpse.

And yesterdog still won't take your debit card.

What happens if the Lions win the Super Bowl?

mj-laughing.gif

That would mean hof pro bowler levy got injured. Whitehead came in....realized his heart was really still with cheerleading and quit the team. Broyles blows out his knee again. Delmas continues to be the ghost of bob sanders.

This is hilarious,

The gif with MJ is priceless,

We have wrestling fans here?

Elrod that was pure genius what everyone would post!

This is hilarious,

The gif with MJ is priceless,

We have wrestling fans here?

Elrod that was pure genius what everyone would post!

KC - I can't speak for anyone else, but I am an old school wrestling fan...not much into it now, but from the time that I understood what it was up until the early to mid 90's I was a junkie. WWF, NWA/WCW, AWA, WCCW, UWF, etc. Hell I even watched GLOW. I like that shit so much that when I had cable instead of satellite, there was a WWE Classics channel that I subscribed to.

KC - I can't speak for anyone else, but I am an old school wrestling fan...not much into it now, but from the time that I understood what it was up until the early to mid 90's I was a junkie. WWF, NWA/WCW, AWA, WCCW, UWF, etc. Hell I even watched GLOW. I like that shit so much that when I had cable instead of satellite, there was a WWE Classics channel that I subscribed to.

I still watch lol. dusty Rhodes actually got knocked out by big show 2 weeks ago lol.

I still watch lol. dusty Rhodes actually got knocked out by big show 2 weeks ago lol.

Jesus...how old IS Dusty these days? He's gotta be in his sixties...grossest set of man boobs ever. Although I've never seen Parcells with his shirt off (thankfully). He might rival those...

Jesus...how old IS Dusty these days? He's gotta be in his sixties...grossest set of man boobs ever. Although I've never seen Parcells with his shirt off (thankfully). He might rival those...

Dusty was tonight as well. Nothing like back in the day but I still watch it now and again, his son Cody Rhodes is a good wrestler.

Last edited:
Back