Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shocking! Study reveals rich people lie, cheat, and steal more

Well if monkeys and coyotes act that way, I don't see why we humans should be any different.

Exactly - how could we possibly not be?

Add cognition and self awareness - how could the most base elements of mammalian be anything other than amplified?

It is not entirely unlike the way Jack here describes the cognitive process between the two genders of the species:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

Wolves are majestic creatures. My dogs have all been wolf hybrids.

Coyotes are the underbelly scum of the canine universe.

Not fair. Coyotes have evolved their behavior to re-occupy big cities. pretty amazing if you ask me. I've personally seen coyotes in dense neighborhoods well within BOTH Chicago and Houston. They kill animals I don't like, such as possums, rats, and raccoons, all of which suck.

When I lived in Chicago, one even walked into a Quiznos downtown and sat in the drink cooler:
coyote_freezer1236809871.jpg

Well, here in Southern California primarily they kill out pets.

Now - my pets were never in danger, because my pets were always part wolf.

Also, if our California coyotes would kindly walk into a Quiznos and order a sandwich instead of walking into back yards and eating pets, they would 1) give illegal aliens working at Quiznos doing “jobs that Murkins won’t do” justification for having snuck across the border and 2) increased their standing highly with the various neighborhood councils.

Back