Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stupid Tigers Trade Porcello for Cespedes + trade Suarez for Simple Simon from reds

You didn't prove anyone wrong, fuckstick. You said he was wrong with no basis and then went off calling him names. I was the one who looked it up and proved him wrong, except that I wasnt an asshole about it.

Except to you, because you deserve it, you fucking neanderthal.

I KNEW he was wrong , you are the idiot that had to look it up .

Thats not why I want you banned again. Disagreements are fine. Its what make discussions interesting.

Its because you're an offensive, loudmouthed moron who provides next to nothing of worth to discussions. You're a tool, a troll, and the boards would be better off with you gone again.

I KNEW he was wrong , you are the idiot that had to look it up .

Thats funny, since you seemed to just be talking out of your ass while I was the one who actually provided the proof. Saying you "know" something on the internet means less than nothing unless you back up your statements with more than insults and "IM RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY I AM". But trolls care nothing for that, do they, assface?

Last edited:
Thats not why I want you banned again. Disagreements are fine. Its what make discussions interesting.

Its because you're an offensive, loudmouthed moron who provides next to nothing of worth to discussions. You're a tool, a troll, and the boards would be better off with you gone again.

This thread would be at 30 if it wasnt for me . People in here dont like to be challenged . They all like to suck each others dicks and just agree with the almighty kailine . Who i might add , never adds anything to the conversstion \

This thread would be at 30 if it wasnt for me. People in here dont like to be challenged . They all like to suck each others dicks and just agree with the almighty kailine . Who i might add , never adds anything to the conversstion \

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Believe me, the thread WOULD have been much shorter, but the discussion would have likely been a whole lot better. More civilized and intelligent, for sure.

What Spock said. Plenty of people disagree around here without resorting to the childish baiting you do. You try to get people riled up because it gives you a chub or something, maybe it's just cheaper than therapy, but at the rate you're going, especially baiting mods on purpose, I'd bet you're just a temporary nuisance.

And it's too bad, because it's not like any of your opinions are without merit, if only you didn't deliver them like a 13 year old emo kid on 4chan.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Believe me, the thread WOULD have been much shorter, but the discussion would have likely been a whole lot better. More civilized and intelligent, for sure.

whys that ? Because i said i aliked the trades and brought my reasons into it , that nobody could dispute ? Ok then

What Spock said. Plenty of people disagree around here without resorting to the childish baiting you do. You try to get people riled up because it gives you a chub or something, maybe it's just cheaper than therapy, but at the rate you're going, especially baiting mods on purpose, I'd bet you're just a temporary nuisance.

And it's too bad, because it's not like any of your opinions are without merit, if only you didn't deliver them like a 13 year old emo kid on 4chan.
This. Its not like you never have good points or that I never agree with you, its just that you're such an amazingly immature nimrod the whole rest of the time that what little you bring to the table just isnt worth all the rest of the bullshit.

U and Mitch are the biggest morons i have ever seen on a message board , yes u can give ur opinions but my lord i feel bad for ya if you guys really think the way you do ( ive always assumed its just an act )

whys that ? Because i said i aliked the trades and brought my reasons into it , that nobody could dispute ? Ok then

Its because you decided nobody was allowed to dislike the trades and disagree with you without you spewing garbage at them. You didnt even show up till the thread was in the 70s and literally the first thing you did was insult basically everyone else who had already posted in the thread. You caused this shitstorm by being an asshole for no reason:

http://www.detroitsportsforum.com/showpost.php?p=530503&postcount=74

Last edited:
U and Mitch are the biggest morons i have ever seen on a message board , yes u can give ur opinions but my lord i feel bad for ya if you guys really think the way you do ( ive always assumed its just an act )

That hurts.

CryBabyWithSadFace.jpg

This. Its not like you never have good points or that I never agree with you, its just that you're such an amazingly immature nimrod the whole rest of the time that what little you bring to the table just isnt worth all the rest of the bullshit.

Its because i cannot stand the idiots that post here , Mitch , thumb , rebbiv , kaline , to name a few . IDIOTS !!! Everything we do they just automatically bitcha and moan and hate it !! Why do u think when other posters come on and say , i havent been here for a while but i know exacltyh how this thread is gonna go !!! The same jerkoffs complaining and badmouthing the team and the moves we make . HMMM ITS not just me

Its because i cannot stand the idiots that post here , Mitch , thumb , rebbiv , kaline , to name a few . IDIOTS !!! Everything we do they just automatically bitcha and moan and hate it !! Why do u think when other posters come on and say , i havent been here for a while but i know exacltyh how this thread is gonna go !!! The same jerkoffs complaining and badmouthing the team and the moves we make . HMMM ITS not just me
You know what works really well if you don't like some posters? The fucking ignore list. You're going to end up on mine pretty soon.

You know what also works? Not being an asshole 90% of the time regardless of how you feel about other posters.

Last edited:
Cant handle it get off the train , im like howard stern . you dont like it but you wanna see what he says next . yeaa buddyyy

Hey Nick, wtf is all this crap going on since I posted what has been written and said by sox media guys?
I posted he didn't want to play rf and that the sox had become disenchanted with him.
My disappointment with this guy is he is another pitch chaser and hack, sure he makes contact and all, but in key situations he chased pitcher's pitches from what I saw last year. and of course I hope he improves for us in 2015.

Please don't include me in any of this fishing, I don't want, need, or like it.

Last edited:
Back