Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh fined for Dalton hit?

tonyballs said:
Who was the profeesional athlete that used to put money away each season because he knew he was getting fined for shit he did all year? I can't think about who it was. Anyways, that's what Suh needs to do...lol. Personally, i love the aggressiveness....we need it.

Brian Cox? Charles Barkley? Ochocinco? Somebody help me out...

It wasn't Rasheed Wallace was it?

KAWDUP said:
tonyballs said:
Who was the profeesional athlete that used to put money away each season because he knew he was getting fined for shit he did all year? I can't think about who it was. Anyways, that's what Suh needs to do...lol. Personally, i love the aggressiveness....we need it.

Brian Cox? Charles Barkley? Ochocinco? Somebody help me out...

It wasn't Rasheed Wallace was it?

Rodney Harrison used to set aside 90K just for fines.

I don't remember the payer but back in the '80's this p,ayer would write names of the Chicago Bears on his towel that he wanted to take out. Names on were Payton, McMahon and a bunch of others. Football needs to go back like that.

It was a pretty violent looking hit. A fine doesn't suprise me at all. Glad it wasn't Rodgers
laugh.png

It might have looked worse than it was. Because his helmet came off.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]It might have looked worse than it was. Because his helmet came off.

Exactly. The helmet coming off, a hit after he threw the ball, and daltons reaction all makes it look worse than it was.

should have been a fine for not buckling his chin strap....thats dangerous with suh comming at you. The NFL should be more safe and enforce things like that with a fine....not defensive tackles that tackle or push qbs.

That's why dalton got so pissed. Everybody didn't know he was a ginger and that his hair was the same as his teams color. But now they do.

That hit wasnt violent...it wasnt even a hit. It was just a grown man throwing a little boy dowm.

smalls502 said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/17/same-as-suh-jags-mike-lockley-fined-20000/

Love the one comment on there...

[quote:2tpkecex]

Romneybot said:
[quote="smalls502":jk9rr862]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/17/same-as-suh-jags-mike-lockley-fined-20000/

Love the one comment on there...

[quote:jk9rr862]

The fact is, the fans WANT to see a player like Suh man-handle QBs. The only people that complain about it are the fans of opposing teams that we face that week...

sunnydlitex123 said:
The fact is, the fans WANT to see a player like Suh man-handle QBs. The only people that complain about it are the fans of opposing teams that we face that week...

true...Lions fans bitch and moaned about the Peppers hit on Mike Stafford.

Back