Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suns verses Milwaukee NBA finals

biggunsbob

Suns take first two games at home. Lead series 2-1. Trail 60-45 at half of game three in Milwaukee. Guess I?m rooting for Paul to win his first nba championship and Booker was from Grand Rapids Michigan so that is kind of cool.

Last edited:
Suns take first two games at home. Lead series 2-1. Trail 60-45 at half of game three in Milwaukee. Guess I?m rooting for Paul to win his first nba championship and Booker was from Grand Rapids Michigan so that is kind of cool.

You knew it was 2-1 before the game started. Nicely done..

I never liked the 2-3-2 format of the finals, nonetheless last I looked the Bucks were crushing 3rd in a row.

These games are so bad. One guy has more free throw attempts then the other team half way into the fourth.. Suns just don?t play good enough defense it feels at times. Guys are slipping all over this court. I want the Suns to win because Booker was from GR but it looks like they have no answer for the Bucks big guy.

Last edited:
Suns choke a 2-0 lead in the series and lose to the Bucks 4 games to 2. What a epic collapse. What a gag job by Paul and the Suns.

So here is the question.

Do either of these teams even sniff the finals next season ? The Bucks were going to get swept by the Nets until those injuries happened. So you have to get some luck and the Bucks did. I don?t think either make the finals next season.

Last edited:
So here is the question.

Do either of these teams even sniff the finals next season ? The Bucks were going to get swept by the Nets until those injuries happened. So you have to get some luck and the Bucks did. I don?t think either make the finals next season.

No way you know the Nets were going to sweep them. Same thing with the Suns, down 2-0 and made a comeback. Resilient. I guess the Pistons didn't deserve the title when Magic got hurt. Or the titles when MJ was playing baseball. Shit happens

Last edited:
These games are so bad. One guy has more free throw attempts then the other team half way into the fourth.. Suns just don?t play good enough defense it feels at times. Guys are slipping all over this court. I want the Suns to win because Booker was from GR but it looks like they have no answer for the Bucks big guy.

one guy gets so many free throws because he goes to the basket and the Suns are deploying "hack a shaq"

So here is the question.

The Suns won't...because their best player, Booker, is over rated.

The Bucks have a shot because they have the best player in the east.

Most likely, neither will.

Congrats to the Bucks on the title. I?m at least glad the NBA decided to strictly adhere to CDC guidelines of the 6 feet of social distancing with Giannis. Clearly if you come within those 6 feet you should be called for a foul at all times. Also shoutout to Giannis on an amazing Michael Jackson impression, I?ve never seen someone moonwalk across a basketball court more without having traveling called, that?s pretty special to pull that off.

Bucks win the NBA Title. Bucs win the Super Bowl. Pirates ? WS champs??

If TB wins a title but no one is around to see it did it really happen?

Back