Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tebow gets to choose where he is traded to...

servinthed

@AdamSchefter Tim Tebow is being allowed to pick the team he wants to go to. He picks the trade. Jets or Jacksonville. His call.

Since when was someone allowed to choose where they were traded?

If the Jets don't want to foot the bill, 5M, doesn't matter where he wants to go, its the Jags.

The Jets just finalized the deal according to NFL Network.

@AdamSchefter Tim Tebow is being allowed to pick the team he wants to go to. He picks the trade. Jets or Jacksonville. His call.

Since when was someone allowed to choose where they were traded?

Being the son of god has its advantages. If he's smart he'd choose J'Ville. But a big part of me would really like to see the mess this would create in NY.

I'm guessing the report that he got to choose was BS because there is no way he chose the Jets as a backup over Jax as a potential starter.

I'm guessing the report that he got to choose was BS because there is no way he chose the Jets as a backup over Jax as a potential starter.

@JeffDarlington I actually believe Tebow would choose Jets over Jags. It's a bigger platform to spread message & impact lives. That's always his motivation.

Makes sense, he's louder in New York than in Jacksonville.

@JeffDarlington I actually believe Tebow would choose Jets over Jags. It's a bigger platform to spread message & impact lives. That's always his motivation.

Makes sense, he's louder in New York than in Jacksonville.

One of his best friends and that guys wife said a day or two ago that Tebow had told them he was hoping to land back home in Jacksonville or Miami. So I'm just guessing that he didn't actually have a choice if he was telling people close to him he wanted Florida but ended up in NY.

what a fucking mess this whole trade thing got made into...lol

good luck in NY , they're going to eat you alive

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Stanton beat them both out for the starters job.

I'd piss myself laughing.

I think Stanton could probably beat them both out. However they have way to much tied up in StinkCheese and Tebow well he has something extra on his side. Oh and Stanton is self defeating.

Back