Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

the flu..

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Can go fuck itself

apparently, the flu has already fucked you.

grin.png

If it only fucked itself, it wouldnt spread. Unfortunately I've been raped and violated.

my aunt is getting over the flu that's going around. sounds like it was a particularly virulent strain... throwing up, nauseous, blisters on her throat and tongue, and was out of work for 2 weeks. yikes.

Heh, this is the second "F the Flu" thread I have seen on a message board today. Definitely must be something going around.

My daughter came home from school complaining that her stomach hurt. Two hours later she's throwing up. It's either food poisoning or the flu. We'll find out.

Back