Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BGSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

I can't understand WTF is going on.

are these picks McCarthy is throwing all bad throws? miscommunications? WTF?

I think jj?s just off tonight. Everyone has bad days. He?s floated balls out there and paid the price with picks

3rd and 12 run should never happen. When we know they are just running the ball.

Last edited:
Last Int was the worst. Just throw the ball away. Or run out of bounds.

JJ had better have gotten his Int's out of his system. If he looks like this in the coming weeks, this team will get absolutely blown out in Happy Valley and lose in E. Lansing.

Last edited:
I certainly hope so.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qH3ja...5IG5ldmVyIGFnYWluaSBjZXJ0YWlubHkgaG9wZSBzbw==

Could a career worst game against a midmajor scrub be worse than a two pick six performance the college national championship semifinal a year ago?

Because I?m finding it hard to not remember that literally happened.

JJ thinks he can fit every throw in. Sometimes the best play is to throw the ball away and play for the next set of downs. It?s frustrating because TCU was beatable with him not doing that and Jim having the troops ready.

Back