Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official EMU at Michigan Prediction Thread

mgeezer

The Official Eastern Michigan at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Last week, DoctorDetroit came closest to the correct score with a prediction of 34-31. An incredible number of people got the point spread of 4--jever4321. wheels02, michbsn, MIAZEand BLUE09, michchamp, oletoes, GoBlueInAtlanta and wolverine304. Of these, wolverine304 gets special mention for coming closest to the correct score with a prediction of 34-30.

Predict the score of the EMU at Michigan game. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

I also think I should get credit for this:

Mich: 31
ND: 27 (out gains us in yards, loses turnover battle)

EMU hasn't played an FBS school yet (Howard and Alabama St).

I think we roll: 38-13.

there IS the RonEnglish-Mike Hart X factor though...

Michigan 35
EMU 10

Lower scoring than it should be as Hoke does not want to embarrass English or Hart

U of M 48

EMU. 16

EMU is easily the worst 2-0 team on the landscape. All those fuzzy feelings will be a distant memory by halftime. Michigan scores on offense and defense in a rout. The added bonus will be seeing at least one converted field goal during the game. Hail!

UM comes out flat, gives up 2 TDs in the 20 minutes, goes into halftime with a 28-14 lead.

2nd half, UM rolls, EMU gets a late TD.

UM 49
EMU 21

Back