Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

OK, so what we need to do here, is...

The stuff we did on that last drive...we need to keep doing that...

And the stuff we didn't do? We need to keep on not doing that.

Like that...a first down on the first play of the drive, instead of not a first down...

It feels like it's taken far too long for these guys to get their heads out of their butts.

OK, so what we need to do here, is...

The stuff we did on that last drive...we need to keep doing that...

And the stuff we didn't do? We need to keep on not doing that.

Like that...a first down on the first play of the drive, instead of not a first down...

What are you drinking Tinsel? If I didn't have to work tonight, Id like a double!

Need a TD on this drive. Make it a two score lead. Michigan has the momentum right now, they have to keep it.

What are you drinking Tinsel? If I didn't have to work tonight, Id like a double!

Actually I'm not drinking yet...

But Michigan getting the lead back, followed by a big stop and a first down in the first play of the ensuing drive has elevated my spirits quite a bit...

The way the D has played I'm cautiously optimistic...

Glad we have a bye week because we need to fix some things.

It feels like it's taken far too long for these guys to get their heads out of their butts.

Well...the QB change...or substitution...you figure there's gonna be some adjustment...

So big 3rd down play coming up here

Back