Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official "The Ga][V][e" Ga][V][e Thread

Id be running for the door if I was a running back worth a shit. Good luck in recruiting good backs in the future, because it will be just that, luck if we get somebody really good.

Well........at least we have teams equal to Carr's in the later years. We were clamoring for that for a good 8 seasons. I still want to know why we went away from spying on Barrett in the 4th. I just dont fucking get it.

Yes do not get our playcalling at all now
But we were out playing in the second half by Ohio State in as they said 17 unanswered points

It's hard to have hopes. I know harbaugh can get a team more athletic and talented than this one. But now we will have basically a new team next year. While Ohio state won't lose much. Doesn't look bright for at least another season.

Last edited:
Well........at least we have teams equal to Carr's in the later years. We were clamoring for that for a good 8 seasons. I still want to know why we went away from spying on Barrett in the 4th. I just dont fucking get it.

I've determined that our coaching staff is brain dead when it matters most.

We also completely left our aggressive nature on defense in the 4th and ot. A lot of 4 man rushes. Which is why I believe Barrett had plenty of space. Fact of the matter is...we don't have a samuels or a Barrett on this team. And until we do it's going to be long years. Hopefully Evans, or walker can do something next year, or Crawford, mcdoom and others.

Last edited:
Next year should be different - Smith, butt Chesson, Darboh, they're all gone

Think about it these were Brady's guys and the seniors on the defense

Next year should be different - Smith, butt Chesson, Darboh, they're all gone

Think about it these were Brady's guys and the seniors on the defense

I mean...I appreciate smith, chesson, and darboh, but at a school like Michigan we need playmakers that will be drafted high. Athletic freaks. They are all nice pieces and chain movers. We need game breakers.

Last edited:
Next year is a long way off. No need to start worrying about it right now. A lot is going to change between now and next summer

I mean...I appreciate smith, chesson, and darboh, but at a school like Michigan we need playmakers that will be drafted high. Athletic freaks. They are all nice pieces and chain movers. We need game breakers.
This. I feel bad for Chesson. He's our explosive playmaker and this offense fucked his senior year and possibly his draft stock.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I got nothing left. I'm exhausted. I'm sick of thinking about the future, what's going to be, etc...

This team left so many opportunities on the field. They played superior football for basically the entire game, and left with a loss.

I'm convinced nothing fucking good will happen with this program. Nothing.

Want to know how it's rigged? There's 30 cameras on the field and the best angle we get from that 4th down call is 30 yards away from behind and the refs take 30 seconds under the hood.

That said. ..harbaugh pussed out today. And speight handed them 14 points and fumbled away another 7 for us. This should have been a blow out. Osus offense was awful.

Want to know how it's rigged? There's 30 cameras on the field and the best angle we get from that 4th down call is 30 yards away from behind and the refs take 30 seconds under the hood.

That said. ..harbaugh pussed out today. And speight handed them 14 points and fumbled away another 7 for us. This should have been a blow out. Osus offense was awful.

And if by chance they play Alabama, Bama is going to walk all over that small ass defensive line.

Don't forget OSU also missed two fgs which they never do. We just played too sloppy. Those turnovers absolutely killed us.

Yes next year it's a ways off so I'm just saying it will be interesting quick

Will be interesting to see how Jim does and if this playcalling changes I think I've been frustrated with that since the Iowa game

From presser

Harbaugh: let's not beat a dead horse. You know how I feel. You good? And with that, he's out.

Really, I thought the odds were just about 60 - 40 in the Buckeyes favor, given 1) on the road 2) very good Buckeye team 3) Michigan QB situation.

Maybe the QB situation factored in; maybe Speight had the fuckups because of his injuries.

Most of the socalled experts were picking Ohio State for basically the same reasons.

Naturally, I watched the game hoping it would be the 40% of the time Michigan would win.

So Michigan did better than I expected, I guess - so maybe that's why I'm so bummed to have seen them come closer than I really expected, only to come up just short.

Shit.

Back