Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

I'm not watching a single game next year if Brown is still the DC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OSU scored 14 points in every quarter. No adjustment at all on defense. Yeah, Brown has got to go.

These Fox commentators are stupid! The best OSU team ever assembled? Get the fuck outta here with that.

I just got done watching, er um fast forwarding. Don Brown needs to go fuck off. Good fucking bye. What a pathetic showing on every fucking 3rd down throughout the whole game. I've never seen that before. It didnt matter if it was 3rd and 4 or 3rd and 99. They gave the offense no confidence at all that they would get a stop. Michigan did have that chance to get back in it but Tarick Black decided to not stretch for the 1st down and then we run into a pile of defenders on 4th and 1. God damn Gattis, you figure you would have a pass off the wildcat for this fucking game!!!! Didnt matter though cuz the defense was fucking disgusting. They could run it on 3rd and whatever all day, fuck you Don Brown. The thing is, who do you get, that is any good, who is not looking to move to head coach right now

Well, I think the offense played much better than I expected today. They basically neutralized Chase Young, and Patterson had plenty of time to make his passes. Rushing was not good, except for Haskins. And Shea had another 300+ passing game.

Last edited:
I just dont get Don Browns refusal to go to some kind of zone in the 1st quarter. Guys were getting caught again on crossing routes, bumping into each other, and then you have Dobbins just running free with no one in sight. I don't get it. Also I would like to note that you cant beat the refs too. My god how many PIs should have been called on OSU? That was fucking bullshit. Guys being hit and hugged before the ball arrived all day. Cant beat that shit too. Fuck this team!!!

Can't believe so many of you actually expected Michigan to win this game. The talent gap is just too much to overcome and it won't be changing anytime soon.

Can't believe so many of you actually expected Michigan to win this game. The talent gap is just too much to overcome and it won't be changing anytime soon.
One win per decade is the best we can hope for. This shit is over.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I cant fucking wait till Josh Metellus leaves. That dude has cost this team a shit load of touchdowns. How many times is that guy going to let receivers beat him? Farewell to Khaleke Hudson, also. Burned way too many times in big games. I really hope Daxton Hill doesnt hit the Portal, because if I was him, I'd seriously consider it.

Ya?ll are trolls. Harbaugh is the prince of Michigan. Get a life. $9 million and counting. Don?t expect more wins than allotted from the board of regency at UM. It?s all about the dollars. They have taken the play book from the Fords. ?Bring em in and who cares about W ?s & L?s?. Get a life. It?s all part of the college matrix. Someday it will be Michigan?s turn and Ohio and Alabammy will be taking the hits. Be patient. It?s all a part of the plan. 🤪

Has anyone posted the obligatory annual “I hope Michigan chooses not to go to a bowl game this season” yet?

It’s not an option. This is big business and Michigan has contractual obligations.

It could change soon, with rule changes that will allow Michigan players to get paid and still not cheat.

Has anyone posted the obligatory annual ?I hope Michigan chooses not to go to a bowl game this season? yet?

It?s not an option. This is big business and Michigan has contractual obligations.

When do they announce our annual game against Florida?

When do they announce our annual game against Florida?

I guess a week from tomorrow.

This projects Michigan coming out this way to play Washington though.

EDIT: Shit, Bleacher Report made The preseason projection that Michigan would get to the CFP semifinal game in the Fiesta Bowl this year.

What a bunch of stupid fucks.

Last edited:
What is freaking Disgusting is Brown has learned nothing from last seasons blowout loss. Not one damn thing.

Then Meyer on the pregame said he (Don) changed some of his defensive schemes this year from last and it was working then he freaking changes back to last years crap. That fucking blitz on 2nd and 18 is classic Stupid Don Brown.

Last edited:
Maybe Gus Malzahn can give Jim Harbaugh pointers how to compete with your rival when you are overly mismatched with talent.

Back