Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GAME Game Thread

Wow, there is over 8min left and the Jim fucking Harbaugh Era may end up giving us our most lopsided loss, ever. AT HOME!!!!!

I hope we don't lose recruits over this pathetic ass game. I'm done watching college till michigans bowl game, no point. Also lol @ that osu fan in the middle of maize and blue clapping looking around at the Michigan fans.

Last edited:
brady hoke is digging into hi shomemnade pizza right now..unless he's on Sirius right now laughing at the D coordinator plan

Well on the bright side all we need is 4 Td's and 4 onside kick's and then we will be down only 4 points !!!!!

Durkin's done a good job overall this year.

Today was inexplicable.

We'll never get a real answer, but the question needs to be asked.

What did you see on tape that led you to gameplan a 3 man front with no blitzing from the LBs against this OSU running game?

Not a bad first season, this game is an embarrassment though. Might have been different if not for all the injuries and the punt.

This is why I kind of hate it when a team becomes successful. All these other schools start coming out of the woodwork looking to pick apart what makes a team good. And few coaches to have enough of a sense of loyalty to stay and build on that success. Yes, I know I'm being naive when it comes to this issue, but it really sticks in my craw whenever you hear about so-and-so leaving for a cushier job elsewhere, especially if the talks/moves happen before the season is over.

One lopsided loss all season isn't bad.... I guess the telling sign was squeaking by Minnesota and Indiana.... We're a year or two out....

I thought last year's Mattison game plan of rotating DL against Indiana's tempo offense was the dumbest gameplan I'd seen a Michigan DC come up with.

Today was worse. I just cannot believe that today's defensive game plan was a conscious decision from a man getting paid six figures to know better.

Back