Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I'm embarrassed. I'm tired of this team not beating anyone. This team is very beatable. Just sick of this shit.

I agree Wiscy is very beatable. Michigan outplayed them most of the game so far, gave up some bad plays on defense, and the offense unable to capitalize on the opportunities.

They beat PSU when they were at their worst.

Wisconsin was a home win.

This team cannot go on the road and beat anyone.

refs you fuck
informenter-marker-24.png

I'm embarrassed. I'm tired of this team not beating anyone. This team is very beatable. Just sick of this shit.

It's especially frustrating when other teams can reload year after year and win titles. Meanwhile, Michigan can have the oldest, most experienced team in the whole fucking FBS and still lose to just about every good team they play.

It's mind boggling how crappy this program has become since Carr left.

It's especially frustrating when other teams can reload year after year and win titles. Meanwhile, Michigan can have the oldest, most experienced team in the whole fucking FBS and still lose to just about every good team they play.

It's mind boggling how crappy this program has become since Carr left.

My thoughts too

Back