Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Pirates Game #9

Not trying to be a dic but when nathan is ready to come back can soria still be the closer

Tigers have recorded four shutouts in their first nine games. They have not done that since at least 1914, according to Baseball-Reference.

I'm really liking the makeup of this team. So many different ways we can win.

Crazy...9 games, 4 shut outs and one 1 run game. And tonight Simon goes 8 and gives up 2 consecutive hits and that's it. I'm not much of a manager/GM criticizer but there's no reason to hand that ball back to Nathan right now...none. I guess we'll find out what they think of Nathan real soon. If they immediately make him the closer again then he has a lot more leash than I thought.

Back